Raz

Warning about buying poe....

So I bought poe the other day, a seller reached out and we had an amazing trade. It was a public tourney that I won. There were other pirates in it too so I felt safe with the method. However, because of the time for the post, the amount, and other reasons a pirate reached out saying he had proof I bought poe.

Itís obviously a bad apple on here that likes to fuck with people.

Anyways, if you buy or sell, donít vouch immediately after. Wait a day or two. Maybe consider editing the posts and changing the amounts. Nothing came out of it but itís still scary to think you could be banned after an investment like that.
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

Captain Medals

Why would you confirm his allegations by making this thread about having indeed bought PoE?

Just literally don't talk back at all and move on, lol.

(Also the OM's don't take posts here as evidence. If they can't associate the PoE/item movement with RMT then nothing matters.)
    Who do you think you are?

Raz

The account ended up getting banned for evasion so i felt alright in posting it. Stupid mistake logging into my google cloud VM off my main. it's tainted and i dont know how to untaint it.
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake