Thread: New Bots

New Bots

I guess this forum need a new bot or make a full piracy bot..
    Such as left rumble, and sail. If can bnav too..
    I don't mind to spend money on this..
    as long it give a good benefit..

Captain Medals

There are currently no bots planned, but we do have a rumble bot called "TKO".
    Who do you think you are?

VIP Member

I don't think a BNAV bot would ever be developed. There are a lot of coding complexities regarding that and certainly now the money for developing one would not be worth the time and effort. If you wanted one really badly I could potentially make one but you are looking at at least 10,000 which obviously isn't feasible for anyone.

More like we need a forage bot, we got everything to join a pilly and/or solo pilly if we want, Idk if auto jobbers really exist but if it does I wonder how you get it XD if you have forage and auto jobbers theres nothing left to do on a pilly just sit back and watch those poe rack up. Im just saying sometimes I feel like I might be the next #1 forager just because I have to forage on 6 accounts + at the same time, but hey its still worth the poe.

I think any bots after this is just fixing the gun bots or make labor bots, or greedy strikers implement on bots like sprinkle or rumble(and teamer for rumble).
    Last edited by hinamizawa; 1 Week Ago at 10:24 AM. Reason: Cause I can <3

Quote Originally Posted by hinamizawa View Post
    More like we need a forage bot, we got everything to join a pilly and/or solo pilly if we want, Idk if auto jobbers really exist but if it does I wonder how you get it XD if you have forage and auto jobbers theres nothing left to do on a pilly just sit back and watch those poe rack up. Im just saying sometimes I feel like I might be the next #1 forager just because I have to forage on 6 accounts + at the same time, but hey its still worth the poe.

I think any bots after this is just fixing the gun bots or make labor bots, or greedy strikers implement on bots like sprinkle or rumble(and teamer for rumble).
    I'm agree with u. we need a forage bot. that all left.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

We need a "get unbanned" bot, tbf.

#reformed

i made one, for 1000usd . I will send u a 300usd computer a 50usd router and I will call up a new isp to connect u up to them.
    Follow me on Youtube! Check out my debut single: here

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

I don't think that'll get me unbanned though. :S

How about a ban plea generator?