Banned Accounts Belongings

Hey! so i was wondering does anyone know what happens to the shoppes and ships that belongs to a banned account ?
    I have a recently banned account that has some valuables on it (especially shoppes), i was wondering if there was any way to get them back trough some in game tricks like requesting something about it from OM or doin something specific so it drops the deed to another pirate bla bla..

Has anyone did something like this or seen it heard it ?

nope gone the shop is still therre but if no one else is manager its all gone

one of the shoppe has a manager that i have access to and my banned alts are managers as well, the other shoppe only has my banned alts as a manager. But matter of fact one of the alts was never used any bots but still it has been banned anyway..

I was wonderin if i could do anything with that clean account as the manager of the shoppe

thats called ban evading u cant ever make an account again saying to pp rules all accs will get banned

I know i'm not sayin i want them on my account i'm sayin i want them on the account that hasnt been banned (and is the manager of the shoppe) and havent ever been on the same ip with me ever.(simply it doesnt have any connection with me)

how didu get banned anyways

- - - Updated - - -

so whats the problem now use that account then but not on the same ip the shopisstill there but nothing else all items are gone

i got banned by using bots, i dont want to use that account (belongs to someone i know in reallife) since i ask him to use it in certain cases like storing poe or having my deeds stored somewhere(from now on) since my accounts have the risk of getting banned. anyways the reason i like to have the shoppe transfered to another acc is about holding the deed (shoppes are not always cheap and can be used as assets).

If you didn't buy any dubs - when your pirate gets deleted the shoppe ownership goes to the first manager on the list.

well fuck me, i did buy dubs but never considered this would help it..