Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nathan463

Thread: Banned 11/14

Unhappy Banned 11/14

So I have used your bots for years, and I do mean YEARS, and all the while I am very careful and the only auto bots I use are the recently purchased Blowhard, and flaming balls. Going to log in today, I was unable due to being banned. It is extremely frustrating, especially being that I literally just bought blowhard not long ago, which is the only new bot I have had in years, with the others causing no problems to date. Just wanted to inform those who purchase blowhard, as I am almost certain that has to be the issue, to be wary, and probably avoid buying. Guess after 12 years its time to hang up the YPP hat permanently... gg everyone.. sucks.

dam;/ which bot did u get banned 4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnGeeOh View Post
    dam;/ which bot did u get banned 4
    Did you read his post at all before you commented?
    easyenglish likes this.

ohh oops :/ damn 12 years . just make new pirate?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dethlok View Post
    So I have used your bots for years, and I do mean YEARS, and all the while I am very careful and the only auto bots I use are the recently purchased Blowhard, and flaming balls. Going to log in today, I was unable due to being banned. It is extremely frustrating, especially being that I literally just bought blowhard not long ago, which is the only new bot I have had in years, with the others causing no problems to date. Just wanted to inform those who purchase blowhard, as I am almost certain that has to be the issue, to be wary, and probably avoid buying. Guess after 12 years its time to hang up the YPP hat permanently... gg everyone.. sucks.
    I have posted before, if you are banned for botting you actually have a fairly high chance of getting unbanned, if you admit to botting (don't deny it) they will ask you what bots you used, be honest you could get unbanned, after u get unbanned, id suggest not using any auto bot at all, as you are kind of gonna be flagged. gl with the appeal, in case you didnt know..: support@puzzlepirates.com is where you send the email. the more dramatic the better

is flaming balls to blame here? another banned user mentioned using it, it's no longer supported by bot-supply as far as i can tell. definitely going to be avoiding the auto modes for now...

if ure quitting give me ur bot-supply acc xd

I think i got banned on the same day, i thought it was because it was i just bought dubloons just the day before. Now I'm thinking it was something less sinister. lel