Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dealthepoe

Thread: Will Bot Supply go extinct?

Will Bot Supply go extinct?

Hey everyone xx
    So, from what I understand when Obdisian is fully released it will be on Steam only. I'm not familiar with Steam but from what I've been hearing it will be impossible/unprofitably difficult to bot there. I don't bot myself because I am technologically challenged. But I have used this site to buy poe. NOW IT SEEMS TO ME...if people can't bot, they can't make as much money. Also, poker is severly limited. Obviously people can still find ways to procure and sell poe, but it doesn't seem like it will be worth it anymore. Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure you can still bot.... same game just another way to access it

Yea man it will be just like PP already is threw steam. nothing major will be different. Bots already work on the beta release. If bots do change when the full version is released its a matter of time before new bots will be made. PP will likely change the background images if i had to guess and the colors of certain pieces so really its just adjusting the bots to the new version.

But i promise botsupply isnt going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupidmoon View Post
    Hey everyone xx
    So, from what I understand when Obdisian is fully released it will be on Steam only. I'm not familiar with Steam but from what I've been hearing it will be impossible/unprofitably difficult to bot there. I don't bot myself because I am technologically challenged. But I have used this site to buy poe. NOW IT SEEMS TO ME...if people can't bot, they can't make as much money. Also, poker is severly limited. Obviously people can still find ways to procure and sell poe, but it doesn't seem like it will be worth it anymore. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    Yea man it will be just like PP already is threw steam. nothing major will be different. Bots already work on the beta release. If bots do change when the full version is released its a matter of time before new bots will be made. PP will likely change the background images if i had to guess and the colors of certain pieces so really its just adjusting the bots to the new version.

But i promise botsupply isnt going anywhere.
    I've been out of the scene but what is this beta/game you two are speaking of? Just like PP??

Quote Originally Posted by dealthepoe View Post
    I've been out of the scene but what is this beta/game you two are speaking of? Just like PP??
    Obsidian. The new ocean for pp. Search the ypp forums and read up on it. You can also find the download for it there.

Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    Obsidian. The new ocean for pp. Search the ypp forums and read up on it. You can also find the download for it there.
    Wow, I just read up on it. I'm excited for full game release! Thanks for the clarification btw!
    countryswag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dealthepoe View Post
    Wow, I just read up on it. I'm excited for full game release! Thanks for the clarification btw!
    No problem. Now do me a favor and make a quick 10mil on there and sell it to me for 5/mil.......

I think the way you found out about Obdisian through bot supply is fantastic