Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Return of Whyaye

Banned

Return of Whyaye

Hello everyone,

Your eyes have not deceived you.

I am back.

Why was I gone you ask? The reason: 'No one man should have all that power - Kanye West (Face)'

But times have changed. People change. I have reformed. And not the kind of reform that you may be expecting.

Over the past 12 months I have been meticulously refining my trolling down to an art. Will I use it? Maybe

Some thanks are in order. My boy Soboerino always by my side in even the hardest times (I will get Mod one day mate, and I have you to thank for that) Meh"Don't call me Chief"Failz for being the one to press the un-ban button, you took some effort mate, but in the end all it took was a one-off payment of $200 Quite generous.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes while I was banned, I read through each one and really appreciated the support.

Love you all & Love Bot supply
    Pikachu likes this.

Captain Medals

Wtf we agreed on 250$ you are going to get banned for scamming. /s
    Who do you think you are?

Worlds Smallest ePeen

wow bans for scamming?? 8-----D

Banned

Great I can start, he sold me a gun bot while he was banned that doesnt even work and refused to refund. So can I get him banned already?

Banned

Mate, I don't know what you're talking about, but maybe upgrade from Windows Vista and we can chat

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Mate, I don't know what you're talking about, but maybe upgrade from Windows Vista and we can chat
    lmao. I read the report thread then saw this reply. Gold. The real question from this debacle is how does one get this AoF Bot you sold to Mr. Potato PC

Full Disclosure: I run Windows 10.

@Whyaye

birthcertificate.jpg

Banned

Country 'scola is idiot but arrow is a legend' swag

also, make another post like this and I'll be filing a report thread against you for organised harassment
    countryswag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Country 'scola is idiot but arrow is a legend' swag

also, make another post like this and I'll be filing a report thread against you for organised harassment
    Id be happier with you and scola trading places. As i mean him unbanned and you still banned. Sorry my meme trolls are better than your attempted trolls.....

Banned

yeah ur right ill back down your meme trolls are dank af im gonna invest heavily in women eating fruit salad me me's
    Sobo, Mehfailz x3 and Pikachu like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast