Thread: other game?

other game?

what other game would a YPP player like? no runescape !

Cloud Pirates!
    https://pirates.my.com/en

Banned

Such a good question my man all I know is I have been looking for a similar game for ages and haven't been able to find one I play other games but they have nothing to do with Puzzle Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    Such a good question my man all I know is I have been looking for a similar game for ages and haven't been able to find one I play other games but they have nothing to do with Puzzle Pirates
    Its such a shame, that Puzzle Pirates is in the state that it is in, its so unique that is squandered by poor managerial deciosons. I just hope the new ocean breathes new life into the game, though i know it wont. It's a good thing the game is owned by a non profit company. They just have to pay to keep the lights on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    Its such a shame, that Puzzle Pirates is in the state that it is in, its so unique that is squandered by poor managerial deciosons. I just hope the new ocean breathes new life into the game, though i know it wont. It's a good thing the game is owned by a non profit company. They just have to pay to keep the lights on.
    The game itself has become quite boring to me over the years but it's about the nostalgia if you ask me and yes I totally agree with a bit better management this game would have been a bigger success by now

the game was at some point very popular, and i believe it still does have the potential to be great but not with the current management !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Atothek View Post
    what other game would a YPP player like? no runescape !
    when you were asking what other games were you specifically referring to computer games cause if you own a PS4 you should try Overwatch I personally don't like the computer version but it is also a very addictive pp- like game so you might like it ha