Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chrismackle

Thread: Banned After 1 Day botting

Angry Banned After 1 Day botting

Bots used:
    Dreaming with sprinkles AUTO
    Aethyr Tokening Rigger AUTO

I have not played in about 2 years, I never had problems with these bots 2 years ago but I come back and play with these 2 and now 8 hours after logging out i am banned 'botting'.

https://gyazo.com/ff6c77762402f033462dffe7c94b96a7

Someone did report me for botting though I think, I was SMH and getting horrible forage scores but excellent/incredible rigging and the guy was like "this is why you don't job botters", i just said i haven't played foraging at all in the past 2 years but I think he must have reported me.

Either way one or both of these bots is UNSAFE on auto. They definitely use to be safe though 1+ years ago.
    Shmmitty likes this.

same like me. i was being banned same time on you. maybe a report or the bots it self.

Well both of my account was banned coz of botting. maybe dreaming of sprinkle. 1 day i dint use any aethry bot.
    Last edited by anwar90; 02-02-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Been using aethyr for awhile around this time, i would keep a further eye out on any more bans possibly associated with DiS

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPiece View Post
    Been using aethyr for awhile around this time, i would keep a further eye out on any more bans possibly associated with DiS
    I think it's about report . I don't think DIS was the cause of the banned.

Banned

most bots are unsafe nowadays