Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Pikachu
  • 4 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By 123love123

Thread: Whats the longest time you've waited for a ban appeal response?

Whats the longest time you've waited for a ban appeal response?

Hi guys

Just curious how long have your ban pleas' taken in the past :3
    Last edited by Rws1993; 10-27-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Sobo's #1 bae

Just throwing this out there since so many people are posting about their ban pleas...
    OM's ARE aware of this site...And seeing as the game already has a very small player base, it's really not hard for them to just come on here and say "Oh, this guy was banned x days ago. We banned this pirate x days ago. We haven't responded to this ban plea in this amount of time." etc.
    I don't think it's very smart tbh.
    Last edited by Face; 10-27-2016 at 08:30 PM.
    Panda likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Fair enough, I edited my post :P I am still curious though!

pas

Don't agree with what Pikachu said though. Even though the times might correspond I doubt they would just ban you without actual proof.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by pas View Post
    Don't agree with what Pikachu said though. Even though the times might correspond I doubt they would just ban you without actual proof.
    Hahaahahaha.
    Who do you think you are?

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

If the Ocean Masters used actual logic then I would agree with you. They will ban you whenever they want, for whatever reason they feel like. It says in the TOS that Grey Havens can terminate your account at any time.

As far as ban pleas go, they have always responded to mine with a "fuck no" in approximately 24-48 hours.
    Panda likes this.

Oh man you could not be more wrong if you tried, they will and do ban based on suspicion...OFTEN.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Hahaahahaha.
    My reaction to a Tee

- - - Updated - - -

Just throwing this out there since so many people are posting about their ban pleas...
    OM's ARE aware of this site...And seeing as the game already has a very small player base, it's really not hard for them to just come on here and say "Oh, this guy was banned x days ago. We banned this pirate x days ago. We haven't responded to this ban plea in this amount of time." etc.
    And to add to this..I have said it before and I will say it again PEOPLE STOP USING YOUR PIRATE NAMES AS YOUR FORUM NAMES...herpderp (not saying anyone here per say but damn it's like everytime I see a new poster, Ive recently seen them on YPP...

I don't agree with you, they just ban on suspicion, as panda says, like first time I got ban, I confused about Banned and Suspended and emailed support system, no answer fo weeks, log on my alt to ask what was going on then I got banned again on my alt for "ban evasion" and after that they said that I was banned on multiple pirates so they didnt believe me xD, so I had to start ban evading. In addition, they just don't look into your case so often (I would say they do 20% of the cases), they always reply the same and then you have to wait for months to get a real answer (not just a copy-paste answer as they always do), so actual solution = Ban evading :/ thats s*** :/