Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pikachu

Thread: Really lost

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Really lost

Wanting to change my ip address to untaint properly.

I unplugged router for 45 minutes, did ipconfig in command prompt, the IPv4 address changed, but the subnet mask and default gateway stayed the same.

Can OM's see the subnet mask and default gateway? Sorry if that's a really dumb question. Really new to this.

Also, can OM's see your general location from your IP address?

mrt

1 - get a vpn via google or via http://hidemyass.com/vpn that will mask you.

2. anyone can find anyone if they know your ip address there are a lot of websites for that. even just google find the ip address and you can find a location

I always taint before and after use of bot. I also change my username on my laptop and sometimes place as guest as they can see that.

If you have any other questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post

2. anyone can find anyone if they know your ip address there are a lot of websites for that. even just google find the ip address and you can find a location

I always taint before and after use of bot. I also change my username on my laptop and sometimes place as guest as they can see that.

I agree with all of this but Hide My Ass is a tad overused so Idk that I would recommend it. I know I myself tainted at least 30 of their IP addresses and I am sure many people on here can say the same.

Yes, me and HMA go way back. XD

So, if I were to save myself the trouble of using a vpn by buying a new computer and having my isp give me a new router, do you think they will still /ban me based off my location? I used NordVPN and i actually screwed up my mac change and i guess thats how they caught me last go around.

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post

Unless you find an unknown or private VPN you will likely get banned. I have used many many many VPN services over the years to evade and even making an account with some services will get you banned faster than if you just evaded with the same IP lol. I would call my ISP and ask them to change my IP before using a (well known) VPN.

I'm at a loss here.

I've heard that if you're on a vpn that alone is enough to make the OM's be like Meh... ban.

I've also heard that if you switch IP addresses, it doesn't really matter because if you're still in the same exact location as your previous IP then they can be like Meh...ban.

-_-

Only solution I can think of is to either switch ISPs (which would be such a bitch)
    Or move! (which would be even more of a bitch) lmfao

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    I've heard that if you're on a vpn that alone is enough to make the OM's be like Meh... ban.

I've also heard that if you switch IP addresses, it doesn't really matter because if you're still in the same exact location as your previous IP then they can be like Meh...ban.
    You forgot "If you buy dubs to support the game, that alone is enough to make the OM's be like Meh... ban."
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.

Shit. I knew I was forgetting something!