Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Y'all seein' this shit?

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

Y'all seein' this shit?

You guys see Cronus's recent announcement on forums?

"We aren't changing our banning policy"
    "We hope to keep the ship sailing for years to come"

No.

If you have not contacted us regarding your ban or you have been away from the game for quite some time, please feel free to do so..
    Oooh, I wonder if this means they updated the boilerplate "fuck off you're banned" copypasta??
    Panda likes this.

Admittedly I did chuckle at this

Q: Are there really OM teams?
    A: Yes. One is awesome and the other is Team Purple. /me waves at Hera

*hangs head in shame*

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by buttblaster666 View Post
    Oooh, I wonder if this means they updated the boilerplate "fuck off you're banned" copypasta??
    No I tried it like a week ago.
    I told them I was banned originally 10 years ago cause my account hacked, then like 3 years later I got tired of ban evading every day so I sold a few mil to buy a shitty laptop JUST to play the game freely (so openly admitting my wrong doings) and they freaked out saying RMT is by far their worst offense and anyone who has ever done so will not be permitted to play again under any circumstances. Which is kinda ironic because RMT is the only thing that has kept the game alive for so long. OH well.
    123love123 likes this.

I guess I can kiss my main goodbye then. Sad day

erik, Hydro and Snugzy like this.

Unhappy

Ain't that some shit man. You can't really expect much from a company, that once did well, and became egotistical and came to overvalue their aging and quickly becoming decrepit product.

I stopped playing though, I hate putting the time in to puzzle like a savage, and the bots aren't as trustworthy as they once were. The new stuff is still good tho, but I'm not trying to drop money on it, only to get banned a year later after putting work in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy View Post
    Ain't that some shit man. You can't really expect much from a company, that once did well, and became egotistical and came to overvalue their aging and quickly becoming decrepit product.

I stopped playing though, I hate putting the time in to puzzle like a savage, and the bots aren't as trustworthy as they once were. The new stuff is still good tho, but I'm not trying to drop money on it, only to get banned a year later after putting work in again.
    You managed to go a year?! I can't make it past 1 month playing completely legit. (okay, maybe not COMPLETELY legit...)

I couldn't imagine making it to 1 year and then get slapped with an evasion ban. I'd quit too bro. I haven't played in a week now, I feel as if I'm letting the Ocean Masters win by giving up though. Can't let that happen.

I am just about done with trying to play legitimately if I'm just going to get banned for ban evasion anyway. Might as well break every rule I can... I mean, the ban is coming regardless, might as well give them an actual reason...

Puzzle Pirates Staff is so pathetic

I wish there was some way we could make a PP 2, NO fecking evasion bans.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast