Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Panda
  • 1 Post By 123love123
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By 123love123

Thread: New Month New Me

Banned

New Month New Me

So, Ive been gone for a couple months (been indulging in some Smite)but just had the oppurtunity to get a new computer! So now i have a clean untainted computer and new ip address, so I am completley clean. Now what should I do to stay that way. Ive completley forgot how to puzzle so should I bot or relearn them?

Thanks in advance m8

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

From my past mistakes and experiences I recommend the following:
    - don't /who your old pirates OR old hearties
    - don't tell ANYONE! And I mean ANYONE who you are or used to be. That means in game OR on Skype, kik, whatsapp, etc. People are legit assholes, even your friends :c
    - pillage for the first couple weeks so you don't look suspicious
    - try to get your stats up slowly
    - use manual botting only
    - don't tell people that "i used to play awhile back but forgot my password" just don't xD
    - Hang out with a completely new crowd. (Don't join the same crew or flag)
    - Without /whoing your old pirates, try to remember what your old pirate page looked like and avoid making your new page resemble the old one
    - Avoid unnecessary attention from the OMs (complaining players, petitioning, joining heras shitty competitions, etc.)
    - Don't put in your house news anything that looks suspicious (did that once and got banned 4 hrs later lmfao)
    - It's extremely hard for me, but try to not piss anyone off. (I enjoy sf wagering so it's hard sometimes) lol
    - try not to wear the same color you used to, i have an insane pink addiction and maybe just maybe that gave me away a little bit
    - don't send in a ban plea for an old account on your new computer! Been there done that!
    - don't use the same e-mail or password for your new account
    - don't use the same credit card that you used on previous accounts
    That's all the mistakes i have done in the past. (Took me 2 years of mistakes to finally stay hidden successfully)
    Good luck and don't judge me!!
    Last edited by 123love123; 09-03-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    - don't tell ANYONE! And I mean ANYONE who you are or used to be. That means in game OR on Skype, kik, whatsapp, etc. People are legit assholes, even your friends :c
    - don't tell people that "i used to play awhile back but forgot my password" just don't xD
    - Without /whoing your old pirates, try to remember what your old pirate page looked like and avoid making your new page resemble the old one
    - Avoid unnecessary attention from the OMs (complaining players, petitioning, joining heras shitty competitions, etc.)
    - Don't put in your house news anything that looks suspicious (did that once and got banned 4 hrs later lmfao)
    - It's extremely hard for me, but try to not piss anyone off. (I enjoy sf wagering so it's hard sometimes) lol
    - try not to wear the same color you used to, i have an insane pink addiction and maybe just maybe that gave me away a little bit
    - don't send in a ban plea for an old account on your new computer! Been there done that!
    That's all the mistakes i have done in the past. (Took me 2 years of mistakes to finally stay hidden successfully)
    Does it matter if you use a new PayPal account, but the same card? I assume they don't get my card information that way.

And holy crap, new person that returned and posted 20 hours ago is banned already lol

Thanks!

Adding to this...do not hang out on Adi dock. Its filled with old bats that are legit stalking every pirate page there and will literally "assume" you are someone you aren't and report you for evasion.

FYI, I have literally evaded on a fresh computer with an entirely new ip (switched ISPs) and still been banned for evasion because I was reported several times. If you think YPP needs confirmation you are indeed evading, you are incorrect.
    Last edited by Panda; 09-04-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    123love123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy View Post
    Does it matter if you use a new PayPal account, but the same card? I assume they don't get my card information that way.

And holy crap, new person that returned and posted 20 hours ago is banned already lol

Thanks!
    Although I'm not 100% sure, Paypal is all about confidentiality and security. So I don't see how they could connect a new paypal with an old card. Only if the name used is the same. Or if the paypal e-mail is similar to the old one. When I want to buy dubs, I just purchase gift cards to random restaurants and use them to make the purchase. I put in a fake name and location when asked and the payment goes through with no problems.
    Last edited by 123love123; 09-04-2016 at 08:10 PM.
    Snugzy likes this.

Captain Medals

Although I'm not 100% sure, Paypal is all about confidentiality and security. So I don't see how they could connect a new paypal with an old card. Only if the name used is the same. Or if the paypal e-mail is similar to the old one. When I want to buy dubs, I just purchase gift cards to random restaurants and use them to make the purchase. I put in a fake name and location when asked and the payment goes through with no problems.
    Because unfortunately they are known for banning even paying customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy
    User was evading.
    Snugzy likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

This is the only game I have heard of to turn away paying customers. xD

Yeah, I bought subscription and dubs. It's cool though, you learn not to buy excessive amounts of things on a game that'll ban you no matter what. >.<

I've seen games completely fall because of botters who don't need to pay though, used to play Pockie Pirates. That game got shut down due to no future development/excessive botting on a terminal that was external from the actual game, it just connected to the link and everything was a GUI.

Letting the player come back on a wiped account with a red name (to warn others) for a 2nd chance doesn't seem like it would be too harmful. Just wishful thinking. I could go on and on about this. Lol

If I was allowed my old main back I'd be on my very best behavior!
    Last edited by 123love123; 09-05-2016 at 02:41 AM.
    Panda likes this.