Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By Snugzy

Thread: Confused846

Confused846

hi guys

Just a word of caution

If anyone gets contacted by a Skype user with the name confused846 / Paul Marcos / Bot buster then do not i repeat DO NOT!!! buy anything from him, he is a scammer. He claims to be selling bots for his friend/creator of the bots since he is apparently in hospital he offers a SF bot and a alchemist bot, priced at 350$ each. he scammed me for 350$ sending me the bot files and not its launcher files. If the mods or admins on the site by any chance know if this Skype username/ account is linked to any Bot-Supply account then i would highly recommend banning them to avoid having anyone else get scammed.

regards.

Ouch...that's unfortunate. Thanks for letting all of us know!

Also if anyone knows if its possible to use these bots without the launcher then i would appreciate if you could tell me how

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by eiyzak View Post
    Also if anyone knows if its possible to use these bots without the launcher then i would appreciate if you could tell me how
    That would actually mean you received said bots and not random files.

Contact paypal and try to claim yer money back.

Next time be more careful
    123love123 likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

the money was sent using the friend and family option so im pretty sure i cant get it back, and the files dont work at all unless i have the files for the launcher which was apart of the deal i have proof of the conversation but i doubt i will get anything back

Quote Originally Posted by eiyzak View Post
    the money was sent using the friend and family option so im pretty sure i cant get it back, and the files dont work at all unless i have the files for the launcher which was apart of the deal i have proof of the conversation but i doubt i will get anything back
    You can get it back. Contact your bank, and if the transaction is processing, then tell them it was a scam and that you want your money back. I bought PoE a while back from some punk that deleted me on skype right after I went first, I really should have paid in increments, but PayPal told me I can't refund, then I called my card company and they forced PayPal to give me my money back after I provided proof of the transaction's reasoning and cause.

Tl;dr, call your bank/credit card/debit card company. Have them issue a charge back I believe it's called..

But really? $350 each? You're freaking crazy lol
    Mehfailz x3 likes this.