Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Banned After A Year :(

Banned After A Year :(

It has finally happened, I've been banned. It has been EXACTLY one year of botting, and I've been banned.

I believe it happened because of Aethyr Rigging on auto, since that bot is ultimate/#1 capable, but I got both ages ago. Also, I used an external patching bot, so that may have been detected. (Zephyr)

Those are the only two that could have gotten me banned. Just an FYI warning if you use either one on auto, be wary.

Mehfailz x3's lover (^ ◕ᴥ◕ ^)

That sucks man... thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by 123love123 View Post
    That sucks man... thank you for the heads up.
    No problem, be safe my man.

Feel like I'm done with the game, there's nothing else to really do. It's... boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy View Post
    It has finally happened, I've been banned. It has been EXACTLY one year of botting, and I've been banned.

I believe it happened because of Aethyr Rigging on auto, since that bot is ultimate/#1 capable, but I got both ages ago. Also, I used an external patching bot, so that may have been detected. (Zephyr)

Those are the only two that could have gotten me banned. Just an FYI warning if you use either one on auto, be wary.
    Was the ban reason botting?

A few people have mentioned being banned when using Aethyr, I will lay off from using that for now then!

You'll be back again before you know it.

Hey friends,

ive heared people got banned using following bots:

1. Aeolus
    2. Aethyr
    3. Poseidon
    4. Dream in Sprinkles

Would be nice to know if there will be updates for these bots.

Thanks <3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSinamoi View Post
    Was the ban reason botting?

A few people have mentioned being banned when using Aethyr, I will lay off from using that for now then!

You'll be back again before you know it.
    It was the ban reason. I had a new IP, so I wasn't banned for ban evading from the past. The reason was straight up "Botting" lol

Yeah, I heard Aethyr and Aeolus have become detected as well. And I have usage to Poseidon as well, so that may be part of it as well.

Zephyr belongs to TheRigger and was distributed without his consent, so you're using a stolen bot. Aethyr was also coded by him. Perhaps his mouse movements are detected?

Either way, gg
    TheRigger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Zephyr belongs to TheRigger and was distributed without his consent, so you're using a stolen bot. Aethyr was also coded by him. Perhaps his mouse movements are detected?

Either way, gg
    And you expect me to keep track of who publishes what bot? Lol

In the end, I'm just warning others of what may be detectable.

Either way, gg.
    123love123 likes this.

The source code for that particular version of Zephyr has been sent to Grey Havens.
    Thus it is very likely that it is Zephyr that got you banned (the mouse movement algorithm for Bot-Supply's Aethyr and my Zephyr are different).
    Face likes this.

It is most likely going to be Aethyr that caused it after you entered a contest

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast