Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Seung
  • 1 Post By Face

Thread: Oceanus pros and cons

Oceanus pros and cons

Pros

The overlay telling you what pieces to switch is alot more friendly than poseidon. (i dont use trident) If you click poseidons overlay it switches to the actual bot but on oceanus it clicks through it onto the game itself making it a lot less intrusive.

If you move your client the overlay follows it instead of requiring you to restart the bot for it to work again.

There's actually options in the bot (although i find the tokening option worthless especially when it's very easy to token yourself)

It's powerful

Cons

It's way to powerful. Poseidon rarely gets vegas/sd yet oceanus gets it very commonly which is very shady.

Tokening option is such a noob bait. Stick to tokening yourself with the bot and you'll be fine. It completely tanks your score for like 1 token.

Nice overall but sucks I may have to stick with poseidon as it satisfies my needs so buying a similar bot would be innapropriate.
    Face likes this.

Administrator

Thanks, I really like posts like these! I agree that it seems a bit shady with it's power. I'll see about getting other options made to scale it's power down.

As for the tokening, yeah, manual tokening is better if you are going for score. The way this bot builds made its tokening ability limited.
    Last edited by Face; 08-02-2016 at 05:10 PM.

OP FTW!!! Haven't tried it yet. But I'm a fan of OP. Right Face ?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
    OP FTW!!! Haven't tried it yet. But I'm a fan of OP. Right Face ?
    Tbh I've only ever gotten Legendary with it. Some people saying it gets number 1 but I've yet to see that. I really don't like OP bots.
    Eyedea likes this.

Its not OP ;D dont nerf.

when you get vegas/sd more commonly than a 3 x 3 it's considered op.

This bot... is way too strong. I recommend everyone to NOT use this bot on automatic, or alternate on the FIRST league point. Unless it's the next level processing power of my almost $2k computer...

This bot on auto CAN get incredible on the FIRST league point, which is extremely shady, considering not even the legitimate top bilgers that post videos are capable of doing this.

I really wish poseidon had oceanus's pink overlay. You constantly click the bot with poseidons red overlay