Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Ban evasion

Ban evasion

Has anyone recently been banned for ban evasion? I have been playing on a tainted laptop for a couple weeks now and haven't been banned yet.

yup i got banned today, when you're tainted you're eventually going to get caught either way, just a case of when they do a check.

Dang. I was hoping that they were easing up on the evasion bans. Not sure how I'm going to keep any of the items I have on me.

Quote Originally Posted by banevader View Post
    Dang. I was hoping that they were easing up on the evasion bans. Not sure how I'm going to keep any of the items I have on me.
    i'd reccommend sharing a house with a friend you can trust, store your poes in a chest in that house everytime you log. thats what i done anyway

Thanks, I wish I wasn't such a loner... makes things difficult. Any clue if they check the IP address on the computer itself or do they check your routers IP? or both?

Banned

If ir tainted u will probs get banned, id recommend selling if u cant trust anyone with sharing
    banevader likes this.

Banned

if you need someone to help you sell banevader, scola does it for a small nominal fee of $0.99/mil, although do know, when you sell with Scola you are enterring into a verbal contract where if down the track you want to sell poe yourself he will threaten your reputation and/or family in order to keep his $0.99/mil fee, so do it with care

Banned

Just random accusations by a random person. My fee is alot higher, i dont threaten families. Just the loners

I will never understand why this dying game continues to ban returning players. I'm not even breaking rules (just ban evading)...

Banned

are you calling jayden a loner when hes been paying your $0.99/m fee for months now.. wow.. sad kid
    nathan463 likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast