Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By The Menstruating Unicorn

Thread: Chance to test bots under the watchfull eyes of OM?

Chance to test bots under the watchfull eyes of OM?

Hey this is an odd post, but on Emerald JackBeardh is going to be doing a massive run all day (couple of mill on an Xbecck), and he has the OM on duty (Nemisis) Checking the pirates on the vessel to identify and remove botters (somehow). (because he wants to give away a fam to a human)

However for some of us here, that may in fact be a challenge more then anything and a potential good way of testing new bots, or once we want to know to identify if they are detected.

His run at least will be starting at 8am game time (8 mins from now), and going for a long time

I'm not sure how true that is. I highly doubt Nemesis or any other OM would devote their time on such a thing. If it were OM run (The SMH) Then sure. But that doesn't happen either.

i botted on it
    Mehfailz x3, Mrfish75 and Panda like this.

VIP Member

They know.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedea View Post
    I highly doubt Nemesis or any other OM would devote their time on such a thing.
    Vouch.
    They only dedicate time to banning the people who support the game, not the ones who try and break it.

Banned

With the limited resources the OM's have no, including shorter shifts ect you really were gullible enough to believe they'd spend that entire time parked on a ship trying to detect botters? They told me I'd enjoy being smart, but when everyone else around me is stupid it's only enjoyable for so long.