Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Banned for Botting

Banned for Botting

Hello friends, it's really sad I have been trying to get bots and was so glad to be able to use some of them during the BotaThon period. I used some bots on 2 of my pirates and all of my accounts got banned. I can't understand why they also banned the accounts I didn't even use any bot on. Any way to get unban or do I expect that my pirates are dead now?

Banned

Rip.

Captain Medals

Your best option would be to appeal instead of straight evading.
    It always sucks to get banned, but you could've used the manual modes for example or botted more carefully.
    Eyedea likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Which bots did you use?

There's someone running 5-6 rig bots on a single voyage. I see them all the time and they're going to fuck it up for everyone. They are so fucking obvious.

Yeah i also got baned in this wave, but not that i mind,, i know the risks

Banned

I also used bots but I only used manual mode. Is it possible to get banned for manual mode?

Banned

Virtually impossible when using manual, its like it says on some packages 99.99 procent, just so if u do get banned u cant hold my word against me but virtually impossible.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Virtually impossible when using manual, its like it says on some packages 99.99 procent, just so if u do get banned u cant hold my word against me but virtually impossible.
    Thanks dude! I bot carefully and make sure I don't make it obvious. Lol I learned from experience not to bot on automatic. I always get banned when I use automatic. Either within a week or within 3 months. So #manualforever

Quote Originally Posted by roflicoxd View Post
    Thanks dude! I bot carefully and make sure I don't make it obvious. Lol I learned from experience not to bot on automatic. I always get banned when I use automatic. Either within a week or within 3 months. So #manualforever
    What bot(s) were you using prior to your ban?

Honestly, I think the only way you get caught is if you either use a detected/experimental bot, or you're insanely obvious.

Banned

No, alot were banned this wave...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast