Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: hi its me

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607

    hi its me

    so important shit is coming up in my life and I'm procrastinating and found my way back here. so whats happened apart from pp dying.

    also I see the next generation of me, zulz, hsf and pain have come through in sobo, scola and that why guy.
    haha tag team flaming could never disappear. It's quite funny reading through this little war - it's engulfed the majority of the site.

    prolly not gonna log back in again for like 6 months but just wanted old skool massive to know I'm alive

    hope business is good until PP dies (yeah btw how has it not yet????)

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  2. #2
    Banned
    nathan463 is offline

    Posts
    271
    'It's engulfed the majority of the site'

    This couldn't be more accurate.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Whyaye is offline

    Posts
    435
    pls stop whining nathan you ruined such a good thread
    Last edited by Whyaye; 05-13-2016 at 11:12 AM.

  4. #4
    Banned
    mago123 is offline

    Posts
    62
    hopefully pp won't die

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    The Menstruating Unicorn is offline

    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan463 View Post
    'It's engulfed the majority of the site'

    This couldn't be more accurate.
    What else should we post about? Lets make posts for 4 years about how we keep getting banned for ban evasion or how YPP is dying.

    The drama is the only reason visiting here is fun anymore so suck my balls if you want to take that away from me.
    Pikachu likes this.

  6. #6
    Banned
    mago123 is offline

    Posts
    62
    theres a game called tales of pirates , a player has hacked the game and created a private server now is 3x more players than the main game server so if someone would make a private server then pp won't die

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by The Menstruating Unicorn View Post
    The drama is the only reason visiting here is fun anymore so suck my balls if you want to take that away from me.
    Same

  8. #8
    Banned
    Whyaye is offline

    Posts
    435
    Newsflash Natedog, it ain't going away anytime soon when it goes deeper than you think


    #I am not a smart man and fake Skype logs. I fear this time it won't be a "fake" ban.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 05-14-2016 at 03:10 PM.

  9. #9
    Sobo's #1 bae
    Pikachu is online now

    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by The Menstruating Unicorn View Post
    What else should we post about? Lets make posts for 4 years about how we keep getting banned for ban evasion or how YPP is dying.

    The drama is the only reason visiting here is fun anymore so suck my balls if you want to take that away from me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    what happened to scarecrow?

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •