Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Whyaye

Thread: Application for moderation

Application for moderation

I am applying for moderation. Now, while I do believe in a totalitarian government and the abolishment of the private sector, I am very much in favor of moderation. Moderation in all things. Moderation in the number of pixels on a screen (imho, the limit should be like 500, because otherwise you're just being greedy), moderation in the quality of life offered to atlantis denizens (no longer should the impoverished be relegated to eating squid slop), and even moderation of moderation, because sometimes moderate amounts of moderation are all the moderation you need.

Moderation is my passion. It is my pride and soul. Everything I do, I do in moderation. It is my raison d'etre, my joi de vivre, my signed Nickelback album. So please accept my application for moderation, and together we can moderation with application and forsuchwithall.

Also, can I have a tag

Banned

I'll let you know if you can have a tag when Mehfailz responds to my tag request zzzzz

Did you ever notice that Scola -> Scrotiosa -> Scrotum? Can't make that shit up

Banned

Can honestly say I was unaware. Just an accidental typo on my end
    Kandor likes this.