Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Application for moderation

Banned

Application for moderation

If standards to be mod have gone so low lately, I would like to apply mysef to this position

#scola2016

Banned

This is quite rude to Mehfailz. I personally don't think hes that bad
    scola55 likes this.

Sobo's #1 bae

Maybe we should actually mod Scola. Now every time he wants to be banned cause he has "officially decided to retire," he doesn't have to beg the other mods on Skype for multiple hours to satisfy his attention-seeking attitude. He can just do it himself (Unlike the poe he sells).
    Sobo likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Maybe we should actually mod Scola.
    I agree, also since my retirement post I have literally not sold any poe..so I have no idea what retirement means where you come from.

Banned

Pika waiting for the last line to slay him oooooooohohohohoh

Sobo's #1 bae

http://bot-supply.com/forum/report-m...html#post83385

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    I agree, also since my retirement post I have literally not sold any poe..so I have no idea what retirement means where you come from.
    -Yet you sell accounts.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post81138
    -Came back

http://bot-supply.com/forum/report-m...html#post77591
    -More attention seeking and ban requests

Now do you know what I'm talking about?
    Or do you need more evidence? Not sure how much they usually require in that "Law school" ( http://bot-supply.com/forum/report-m...html#post84004 ) of yours
    Last edited by Pikachu; 05-12-2016 at 09:20 PM.
    Sobo likes this.

Banned

, you have my word, if making money wasnt as easy as being me on this site, I wouldnt be tempted to come back time after time, whereas you literally log on these forums after not playing PP for a while, unless you count the SFs you had with nightcore music and watching League streams and team up with whyaye to make me look like an idiot.
    Look dude whatever floats your boat, its all good.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    , you have my word, if making money wasnt as easy as being me on this site, I wouldnt be tempted to come back time after time, whereas you literally log on these forums after not playing PP for a while, unless you count the SFs you had with nightcore music and watching League streams and team up with whyaye to make me look like an idiot.
    Look dude whatever floats your boat, its all good.
    Tfw denies retirement, can't think of anything witty to say after my post, then confirms "retirement" in an attempt to bash me.
    Tfw you try to bash by saying "Watching League streams" while I have a message from you in my inbox asking for League tips, and when looking up your account shows me that you go 1-15 almost every game.
    Tfw you bash a music preference, but wife thought you were gay when making a video listening to Coldplay.
    Whatever my floats my boat man, I'm just proud to say that it's not the same thing that floats yours according to waifu.
    Sobo likes this.

Banned

was talking about the semi retirement <<,
    I listened to goodbye my lover, my wife doesnt think I am gay as you see, she is my wife.
    I asked league tips caus eI am shit, doesnt mean ill waste time watching people play it.
    who is waifu? <<

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast