Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scola55

Thread: How to not be a noober dog (Anti-Scam Advice)

Banned

How to not be a noober dog (Anti-Scam Advice)

Given there is some guy at the moment trying to scam by showing old screenshots of poe. -----

Please always ask for a screenshot of the poe and have them INCLUDE them having enterred '/info' into the chat, they can block out whatever else they wish to protect themselves.

This will let you confirm the screenshots are taken at the point of conversation and aren't old fake ones.

HAPPY TRADING NOOBER DOGS

Banned

I would also recommend u use whyayes middleman services just to be fully safe from these kind of noober dogs
    Pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    Given there is some guy at the moment trying to scam by showing old screenshots of poe. -----

Please always ask for a screenshot of the poe and have them INCLUDE them having enterred '/info' into the chat, they can block out whatever else they wish to protect themselves.

This will let you confirm the screenshots are taken at the point of conversation and aren't old fake ones.

HAPPY TRADING NOOBER DOGS
    *takes screenie from years back*
    *does /info today*
    *uses MS paint to have /info from today on screenie from years back*
    *banana y'all, noober dogs!*

Banned

If by chance someone takes the time to do that and it looks legit enough. They have earned your money and I wouldn't call that scamming.

Banned

That is something rigger does in about 30 seconds while brushing his teeth(assuming he brushes his teeth, if he doesnt my point is its easy for him <<)

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Whyaye View Post
    If by chance someone takes the time to do that and it looks legit enough. They have earned your money and I wouldn't call that scamming.
    That's why Scola got unbanned for it. Nice job Whyaye.

Banned

Scola was forced to scam to make repayments on his house that week. The same house he bought at 22 years old. With $500,000 USD. While he was Jewling.