important question

so i got banned fort taking some things of my mates ship and his so reported me without asking me about it xD appealing it with him atm since hes the captn of the crew but anyways i cant make a new acc obviously, does an ip changer allow me to make a new acc if we can not revert this ban?

Captain Medals

Youd still easily get banned.

They are more generous on bans these days so appealing is the (only) way to go.
    Who do you think you are?

Banned

hello mate ,as you know bot supply provide untaint help , from supply crate and also BS provides untaint guide.
    take your time to read this : https://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-...taint-your-pc-[pictures-written].html
    they will catch you and will ban you for evading if you make another account right now ... I suggest you to purchase a VPN - I use IP Vanisher
    take care and good luck.

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by usernamer View Post
    so i got banned fort taking some things of my mates ship and his so reported me without asking me about it xD appealing it with him atm since hes the captn of the crew but anyways i cant make a new acc obviously, does an ip changer allow me to make a new acc if we can not revert this ban?
    That was what my first ban was for 9 years ago. Have evaded ever since. Good luck.