Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: {NEW} - This is how you ban evade ... the right way - {NEW}

Banned

{NEW} - This is how you ban evade ... the right way - {NEW}

Okay so after getting banned many many times and ban evading until i gave up (because of failing to evade), i have figured out how to ban evade the right way

Most of the untaining/ ban evade posts are partially right but they are not complete to give you a sure method of not getting banned after untainting.. so here goes
    we are going to split this procedure into some parts going from most important to least important but in order to remain undetected and keep evading, all these steps need to be taken in seriously.

But before anything you need to know that
    1. You will NEED to have a new IP address (preferably a new modem aswell so you can skip one part of the MAC address change but you will still need to change your devices network card MAC address.
    AND
    2. You will NEED to complete the process below before obtaining the NEW IP address, and DO NOT connect to the internet with the NEW IP address until the process is FINISHED.
    3. DO NOT use your bank card/paypal to buy dubloons if you have used it before on YPP... use a friends card that has not been used on YPP either.
    4. Change Email, password, character name..
    5. Forget all your old friends and start fresh..
    6. DO NOT USE VPN.. it will never work you will get caught end of.. and if you cant risk getting banned again then do not BOT simple as.
    7. stay Lowkey, do not socialize alot until after a month or so..

The very important steps have been mentioned above really and if you do not follow them you risk yourself being banned for ban evasion again and again..
    so below is just the untaint procedure really that many of us would already know by now but this one here covers everything.

and remember apart from IP address MAC address, we are being banned because we do not take enough precautions and at the end of the day they ban you using common sense. so please as hard as it is ... abide by the rules lol

*To get a NEW IP address what i had to do is call up my ISP and tell them to send me a replacement modem/router as my old one is not working as it should*

Goodluck

- TheHeisenberg

1 - Top level Un-tainting

- First of all you are going to untaint your computer this is done by ....

How to untaint - First things First, You will need to uninstall Puzzle Pirates, so go to Start > Control Panel > Uninstall a program (Under Programs) > Go to the search bar and type "Puzzle", and click Puzzle Pirates > Right click Puzzle Pirates > Uninstall.

Now You will wait a few minutes and it should be deleted. Now open the file I put, at the top of the page labled Untainting Tools, and open the file named "Everything-1.2.1.371", most likely the last one in the folder, then open it. Click Yes to the User Account Control warning, and it will open the file and if you notice, its everything on your computer. I've had a few errors where it would not show a file, so if it happens, close it out and click on the toolbar where it is shown and, right click it, and do "New Search Window", it should be fixed. Now in the search window, you need to type these things THEN delete them, and for things with many results, click on one and type Ctrl and A, and then delete. The things to search are, Hash.dat, Puzzle Pirate, Three Rings Design, yohoho, yoclient, and ocean. Those are basically keyterms for Puzzle Pirates, I prefer to delete them all, even if not necessary in an untaint. Better to be safe then sorry if you want to continue to be safe from bans.

You're done with that file, so close it out, and Go to Start > Type in (search for) Regedit > click yes on the User Account Control message, and you are now in a Registry Editor. Please be careful in here, people do say your computer can be ruined if you do something wrong, so please follow these steps precisely. Double click "HKEY_CURRENT_USER", then double click Software, and look for JavaSoft. Double Click on JavaSoft and click Prefs, then delete it. Now scroll down to "Three Rings Design", and delete that. You are finished now close that file, not to scary was it?

Now I suggest downloading CCleaner, a link is at the top of the thread, and then install it as needed. Do all the steps, should not need help with them, and open the file. It's not necessary to clean everything, so if you do not want to remove some of the stuff there, just unclick them. Most of it just happens to be internet history and stuff like that, nothing important. After you finish unclicking or clicking what you want Cleaned, go to Applications and scroll down to "Internet", and Click Sun Java if it's not already checked. Then hit "Run Cleaner" and let it do the work. Now go to Registry and let it analyze, then clean it (No need to back it up), all it does it delete folders not used or broken. You have finished with CCleaner, now to the next steps.

We are nearly done, this part is another simple one, just a simple Mac change. It's controversial on if you can change it, but when I do it on a laptop (with wireless), it has always worked. So if you strongly feel it's not needed, you can skip it, but do not be mad if your untaint doesn't work. Now go to Start > Computer > System Properties > Device Manager > Network adapters > then find yours, usually it has Ethernet Controller in the end of the name, then double click it > Advanced > Network Address. some do not have one showing, so here's your chance to put it right? Heres an example of one, B83A3F6A9F3, do not use that one though. It is not mine, but I am sure many who read this guide will use it, so if they get banned, you possibly would be risking your account also. Now paste that Mac, F47D8R3K5A9, into your Box, and Change numbers and letters. For me, F47D8R3K5A9 became Something like 4G5J9P3B4F3, Do not use that either. When you figured out your Mac, click ok, and you may lag a little for a second. Congratulations, you changed your Mac!
    " - This part was taken from another member with the name "Sharpie" however this is basic untaint procedure and i did not want to write it over again... moving on

during this procedure of untaining you need to make sure 1. When changing the MAC address of the "Network Card" make sure you do it manually because when you click the button and it automatically gives you a new number, this number has a high chance of it being repeated (i hope this makes sense)

2. Make sure you reinstall the Operating system and do a 100% factory reset.. (just for precaution)

-TheHeisenberg
    scola55 likes this.

Banned

i really want to see more people playing YPP again so we can have more fun

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Guys .. changing the IP address is not enough if the MAC address on the modem/router is still the same, also make sure the network adapter MAC is changed too, there are plenty videos/guides telling you how to do this correctly, just need to search for it.

Or just click the untaint button and hope for the best.

Banned

That by itself might keep you untainted for a while maximum 2 months then you are banned for ban evasion, without untainting it the proper way they will always catch you, therefore if you really want to ban evade you have to do it the right way

Thanks for this process , I'm going to try it out and hopefully it works.

Banned

You are welcome, and yeah hope it works for you and everyone else. main thing is to stay lowkey when ban evading
    and dont trust anyone on game

I'm wondering if it would be possible to use a proxy server instead of changing your IP address

Banned

it depends which proxy you use, if you use a transparent proxy then the IP address will be available and if you use an anonymous proxy then the IP will be hidden and they might suspect something going on

I am updating to windows 10 i chose dont keep any files when downloading it.will this count as formating computer or nah? Also whenever i sign up to ypp with a new computer i dont seem to get banned ever for ban evasion usually for botting or something if that orgin. Any ideas on whys that.

Banned

usually getting banned for evasion takes some time and it could even take up to 2 months i dont think theres a system that checks for ban evaders, i mean definitely a smaller one where it detects IP addresses etc but yeah, and yes the hard disk can be reformatted that way you just need to do it yourself before you proceed to go through the installation process

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast