Is anyone interested in a poker coach here? Gauging interest.

I'm a pretty good poker player (4-7 tabling PP and swcpoker and winning consistently) and I think that I could teach almost anyone here, that's willing to focus on it, to be good at PP poker. Wouldn't do it for free, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSwan View Post
    Poker coaches are meant to accelerate and make the learning process easier + teach in a relatable manner from their own experiences. I think that learning on your own is okay and still possible, but it takes a lot more effort than paying someone to teach you and point you the right way.

When I started out, I learned from books too and I sucked for about a year in that time losing a lot of real money and eventually started realizing that I had so many flaws in my game, even if I was studying all the time. So, it's definitely worth it to learn from a coach, if you can afford it, instead of wasting your time and, likely, more money than you would otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by PooShapPunch View Post
    Poker coaches are meant to accelerate and make the learning process easier + teach in a relatable manner from their own experiences. I think that learning on your own is okay and still possible, but it takes a lot more effort than paying someone to teach you and point you the right way.

When I started out, I learned from books too and I sucked for about a year in that time losing a lot of real money and eventually started realizing that I had so many flaws in my game, even if I was studying all the time. So, it's definitely worth it to learn from a coach, if you can afford it, instead of wasting your time and, likely, more money than you would otherwise.

Paying for a poker coach? Just curious, what are your prices?

Quote Originally Posted by bcloaded View Post
    Paying for a poker coach? Just curious, what are your prices?
    No prices yet. I need to see how much value I'm capable of giving and, if it's even worth it for me to coach with the amount I'm earning right now.

My predictions right now are that I could give almost all of the information needed to play successfully (and you would be able to earn the payment back in about a week or 2) in about 3 spread out sessions (1h+/session), so it would be priced at 15-20USD/session, maybe less. As I said, no clue about my efficiency, so I'm probably doing some stuff for free. Also, the predictions are based on the fact that you already know the basics and a little more, if you don't, I can teach you those, but it will take a little bit longer and cost more (smarter to learn stuff on your own until then).

what's your hourly @ 4-7 tabling?

Quote Originally Posted by LinenTrader View Post
    what's your hourly @ 4-7 tabling?
    4 tables on PP is 3m min/week, I usually play around 5 days/week and, when I play, I play for 1-4 hours.

You could calculate the hourly rates from that, but I personally have no idea what they are, I just know that my sessions usually end in wins on most tables and that my stacks are growing in about 3mil/week.

As for the rest of the tables on swcpoker.com, I only play the freerolls there and low stakes. I get paid in about 1/3 of the freerolls and the low stakes there are just worse than PP, so they're not a problem. I haven't played on swc for long enough to know my rates there.

EDIT: For some perspective, I made 2m today, some days I make nothing and very very rarely, I go into losses (100k-300k, usually) at the end of a session.
    Last edited by PooShapPunch; 08-11-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Banned

Id trade sf coaching for poker coaching if this offer is still up

Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Id trade sf coaching for poker coaching if this offer is still up
    Sorry, I only take money.

Whoever pays for this is dumb. You can legit find guides online for free on advanced strategys and betting. Do not waste ur money on a poker coach lol