Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spools of silk

Spools of silk

hello, just purchased spools of silk, how long will i have to wait? Thought it would be instantaneous since VIP was, payed via paypal.

Administrator

The auth code is sent to your email address automatically. Check that ( it may be in spam)

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    The auth code is sent to your email address automatically. Check that ( it may be in spam)
    its not there :s

Administrator

Did you pay via e-check?

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Did you pay via e-check?
    No used paypal which is linked to my bank account

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nonaligned View Post
    No used paypal which is linked to my bank account
    Send me the Transaction ID in a Private Message and I'll get it handled for you.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Send me the Transaction ID in a Private Message and I'll get it handled for you.
    Pmed you, thanks!

Thanks for getting it handled for me, been waiting 24 hours now most of which you AND Face have been online and just ignored me, such a joke
    Last edited by Nonaligned; 02-17-2015 at 04:23 PM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nonaligned View Post
    Thanks for getting it handled for me, been waiting 24 hours now most of which you AND Face have been online and just ignored me, such a joke
    We are having server issues with payments. Once that gets fixed you will get your auth. As far as ignoring you

1. I have no control over auths. I can only pass the information onto the people who do.

2.I spent most of my night in the hospital and was on my phone. Wasn't really talking to anyone

3. I've been at work the past 5 hours and will be for the next 5. On my phone and not really talking to anyone

We are having server issues with payments. Once that gets fixed you will get your auth. As far as ignoring you

1. I have no control over auths. I can only pass the information onto the people who do.

2.I spent most of my night in the hospital and was on my phone. Wasn't really talking to anyone

3. I've been at work the past 5 hours and will be for the next 5. On my phone and not really talking to anyone
    Oh I see. Sorry about that man had no idea, but I didn't really know there was any problems, hope all is good!

Edit: got my auth just there, thankyou
    Last edited by Nonaligned; 02-17-2015 at 06:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast