Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lawsuit against OOO

IoI
    Banned

Lawsuit against OOO

Has anyone ever threatened a lawsuit against three rings in an email over a ban? If so, what did they respond with? thanks.

Banned

OOO should just sell me their game and I can get players back simply by unbanning the people with dumb ban reasons and fire all staff members.
    IoI likes this.

IoI
    Banned

I like that idea! Too many of my friends are banned..and now I'm left with no one! lol

Haha. I've always thought of it but it's rather silly to file a lawsuit over a ban and way too tedious. You sign up and they have the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason (says in the ToS) so it's pretty impossible anyway. YPP's banning system is retarded, just have to be careful as fck if you're evading. For a game with such a declining playerbase you'd think they'd let people off now

IoI
    Banned

I did read where it said "we have the right to terminate your account upon notice" None of my friends ever got a notice.

Banned

Literally servers would atleast double upon unban spree, and with good advertising could be big again ezpz

IoI
    Banned

It's a shame... this game has a lot of potential. What is the point of banning half the players? So they have to start over? and maybe they want them to have to buy doubloons to get re-started? Just a guess.

Banned

Well when banned you cannot even start over, I'd start off with Single account bans not full computer taints.

IoI
    Banned

Yeah, you have a point there. It's a constant battle. There's nothing they can do though if you buy a new computer and change internet providers (get a new router) all traces are gone... as long as you don't rat yourself out, haha.

Banned

Yeah that's what I did but that's a 1000$ untaint for a good laptop :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast