Wink I know this has been posted somewhere before....

I know this question has been posted somewhere before but my fingers are WAY to lazy to search it up so i'll just ask it again.

I'm to looking to code a bot in Java but I need to know the following for me to do so.

* A good place to start learning Java (I already am familiar with C# but am quite rusty haven't dealt with it for about 2 years now.)

* Good bots "Easy" bots to practice making at start.

And ya that's pretty much my question. Want to code my own bilge bot in Java so I can have a private one that can meet my expectations.

Happy Botting

Logo~

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    I know this question has been posted somewhere before but my fingers are WAY to lazy to search it up so i'll just ask it again.

I'm to looking to code a bot in Java but I need to know the following for me to do so.

* A good place to start learning Java (I already am familiar with C# but am quite rusty haven't dealt with it for about 2 years now.)

* Good bots "Easy" bots to practice making at start.

And ya that's pretty much my question. Want to code my own bilge bot in Java so I can have a private one that can meet my expectations.

Happy Botting

Logo~
    Depends how you prefer learning, Videos or text? You could have probably just googled "java tutorials" and found some you like. I like List of Videos for Java

As for "practice" making bots, I always like reading through source codes, but you probably don't have access to the stuff I do, so you're best off finding some open source bots (I think there are only bilge bots in Java...) and can be found by looking, If you really want to learn how to code bots, people won't spoon feed you.

If you're looking for some easy games to make bots for, I just look for puzzle games - Memory games would probably be a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Depends how you prefer learning, Videos or text? You could have probably just googled "java tutorials" and found some you like. I like List of Videos for Java

As for "practice" making bots, I always like reading through source codes, but you probably don't have access to the stuff I do, so you're best off finding some open source bots (I think there are only bilge bots in Java...) and can be found by looking, If you really want to learn how to code bots, people won't spoon feed you.

If you're looking for some easy games to make bots for, I just look for puzzle games - Memory games would probably be a good place to start.

Any suggestions on any memory games? That i could get started with?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    Any suggestions on any memory games? That i could get started with?
    Random Fun Games - Memory Games - Matching Game | Learning Games For Kids

Any matching card game.