Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aeolus Question.

pieces.jpg

Okay, so yeah. According to this file, Aeolus doesn't take into account splices.

But yeah. Laters.

#Return

And ?...

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pieces.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	1015

Okay, so yeah. According to this file, Aeolus doesn't take into account splices.

But yeah. Laters.
    i'll take that question in the form of a question if you dont mind

By the looks of a few users on this forum.. Everyone is on bloody drugs..
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I can't remember who said it ( I think it was Face, but sorry if i'm wrong ) He said that when Aeolus was able to go to 3 depth, it would use splices, loop, and tar's all at the same time efficiently. Not using splices is just a nerf to downgrade performance and not break Puzzle Pirates! ( Correct me if i'm wrong guys )

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    I can't remember who said it ( I think it was Face, but sorry if i'm wrong ) He said that when Aeolus was able to go to 3 depth, it would use splices, loop, and tar's all at the same time efficiently. Not using splices is just a nerf to downgrade performance and not break Puzzle Pirates! ( Correct me if i'm wrong guys )
    You're wrong.

It uses an algorithm to MAKE splices (Or does it by luck...), but it's that special piece that really isn't as powerful as say tars and gaffs so it's not really programmed to use them efficiently, as why it doesn't really detect them. From memory, also, splices are always different colours/would be annoying to detect, if the splcies sorta go automatically it won't super affect the scoring, besides, it's powerful enough isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    You're wrong.

It uses an algorithm to MAKE splices (Or does it by luck...), but it's that special piece that really isn't as powerful as say tars and gaffs so it's not really programmed to use them efficiently, as why it doesn't really detect them. From memory, also, splices are always different colours/would be annoying to detect, if the splcies sorta go automatically it won't super affect the scoring, besides, it's powerful enough isn't it ?
    I never said it wasn't powerful. I just remember face saying that. / something along those lines.
    Last edited by Omegwavex; 06-28-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    By the looks of a few users on this forum.. Everyone is on bloody drugs..
    #BlazeIt

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    #BlazeIt
    Dude the sad part is I never got shit to smoke on 4/20...

Administrator

Keep posts on topic.

As for splices, no it doesn't use the piece in any special or meaningful way. Scarecrow is right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast