Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Help with a little Java coding?

I'm relatively new to this site, but I would like some help.

So, basically, I'm trying to come up with an algorithm for a bot. I came up with 2 (one memory-heavy and the other running the same thing multiple times ha-ha) algorithms, but I'm having trouble doing the most basic part of the bot- finding the YPP window and storing the pixels. I've been looking around, but unfortunately, I have no knowledge of C#, C++, or Javascript whatsoever. Could somebody please guide me or give me a PM on how to do this purely in Java? It would also be incredibly helpful if you could include a way to include bounds for which pixels are captured. (By the way, if it helps, this is going to be a bilge bot)

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: I'm a fairly competent programmer, but I have limitations when it comes to reading documentation.

Administrator

Might as well Add me on skype, Keereamm. I can see if I can't get you some help

#Return

I could give ya a hand if you can bare with me while I convert C# stuff to Java (Just cause it's a nice, close, easy language to convert... and using online converters as I don't know Java myself!) Best I can do to help, I might even learn something myself I guess :P

Hit me up on Skype: Thescarecrow-botsupply if you would like to give it a go

Edit: Also can hook you up with a java coder or two if you'd prefer

Well, I'm sure it would work... but I don't really have a Skype.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    Get one. On this site, it is very useful to have a skype.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

#Return

Yeah, I agree with double, It's very useful to have one as the majority of the community (and all staff members) have a skype, but not so much an msn.

If you can do msn though, hit me up on PM's
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 01-19-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Given that I don't want random stalkers to kill me in my sleep (I'm not THAT sure about the security of the site, and why wouldn't self-proclaimed extortionist hackers deny that they're hackeres to hack more people? ), would there be any way for you to PM me some code or give me a link to an explanation on this site?

Edit: It would be nice if the code was somewhat in this format (I want it to be a method):
    //THIS IS PSEUDO-PSEUDOCODE
    public int[][] getBoard
    {
    int[][] tempBoard = new int[12][6];
    //selects YPP window
    //selects pixels and saves as bitmap
    for (int x = offset; x< rightmost pixel; x+= distance between piece center pixels)
    {
    for (int y = offset; y<bottommost pixel; x+= distance between piece center pixels)
    {
    if (getpixel(x,y,bitmap b) == A...(and so on))
    //Is that the method name? Parameters are probably all wrong, too
    {
    tempBoard[ (x/distance between piece center pixels) -offset) ][ (y/distance between center pixels) - offset] =
    A(integer corresponding to color A)
    }
    //Recode and repeat as necessary
    }
    }
    }

Edit 2: Dang. I can see the formatting when I edit this post, but it doesn't show up in the ACTUAL post. -.-
    Last edited by TheRigger; 01-19-2013 at 04:30 AM.

#Return

Given that I don't want random stalkers to kill me in my sleep (I'm not THAT sure about the security of the site, and why wouldn't self-proclaimed extortionist hackers deny that they're hackeres to hack more people? ), would there be any way for you to PM me some code or give me a link to an explanation on this site?
    Not quite sure what you mean, We sell bots for a game called Puzzle Pirates. The extortionist hackers is an old joke between older members of the community. I can't really explain the story without you knowing the main gist of people and their personalities.

If you need any more explanations you can email me at xx_scarecrow_xxbs@hotmail.com if you'd like, I promise I don't bite.

Btw; I was working on a java project this morning and should be able to help you out with your problem in the original post

Oh and as for security of the website... It's pretty damn safe, I have one word for you; Sticky.

/me is CONFUSED and looks for the CONFUSED emoticon and is even more CONFUSED when I can't find it

Edit: What do you mean by Sticky? Sticky is a user, right?

Double Edit: Btw I responded to your PM.

Triple Edit: I guess I'll try the email. Just don't write scripts to spam me!

#Return

/me is CONFUSED and looks for the CONFUSED emoticon and is even more CONFUSED when I can't find it

Edit: What do you mean by Sticky? Sticky is a user, right?

Double Edit: Btw I responded to your PM.

Triple Edit: I guess I'll try the email. Just don't write scripts to spam me!
    We're not like that, never will be.

Sticky is our security guru.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast