Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jhamjoe

Thread: hi im new never used a puzzlepirate bot before how do i try the free ones out

Banned

hi im new never used a puzzlepirate bot before how do i try the free ones out

Hi as the title suggests i was wondering how i download it and how to try the free
    bots out

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by jhamjoe View Post
    Hi as the title suggests i was wondering how i download it and how to try the free
    bots out
    Hi there Jhamjoe!

We don't currently have any free bots released at the moment! Hopefully we will in the future, if you wish to try out our bots before purchasing them you will have to wait for a trial weekend!

Banned

Hi I'm more than happy to purchase the VIP pass just unsure if my laptop will be able to run the bots ,, not exactly a techno geek if I'm honest lol .... I downloaded the supply crate and I get an error when I open up the program ,, does this mean anything to you ??? Any help much appreciated sorry for being a NOOB

#Return

Hi I'm more than happy to purchase the VIP pass just unsure if my laptop will be able to run the bots ,, not exactly a techno geek if I'm honest lol .... I downloaded the supply crate and I get an error when I open up the program ,, does this mean anything to you ??? Any help much appreciated sorry for being a NOOB
    So long as you know how to screenshot something and upload it to an image uploading site such as tinypic.com you should be fine

Can you please download microsoft .net 4.0 if you're running windows XP or .net 4.5 if you're running anything else (you can google both of these, if you're unsure what operating system you are using please right click on my computer and select properties).

bots out
    I suggest getting VIP for a month for only $15 and find out which bots you like best and buy the full versions of them. If you don't have them money for VIP then the other option is to wait for a trial weekend as Scarecrow suggested.

Banned

Ok I bought the VIP and got the download I needed just wondered how I actually function the bot now lol
    Last edited by jhamjoe; 02-13-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Banned

OMG THIS IS AMAZING BEST 15bucks ever
    Face, Sticky, Scarecrow and 1 others like this.