Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pain
  • 1 Post By Sobo

Thread: New Person - Ignasis

New Person - Ignasis

Hey There Everyone,

Just joined Bot-Supply today and I plan to make some bots for Puzzle Pirates. I've never made any before, and I'm right now working on a Bilge Bot... I'm running into some troubles, but hopefully I can figure some of this out. Currently I'm studying second year computer science courses at university... which are not all that relevant to bots unfortunately... I'd appreciate any insights anyone is willing to provide in regards to making bots, more specifically bilge bots at this time, and look forward to maybe working with some of you on a few.

Ignasis (Because Too Lazy To Make A Signature)

Banned

Welcome to the forum, you might want to try asking Face for help with bots. He could point you to some of the developers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
    Welcome to the forum, you might want to try asking Face for help with bots. He could point you to some of the developers too.
    Or just ask the devs themselves?

Welcome to the forums, always great to see another person creating bots for a dying game
    Omegwavex likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Welcome to the site.

#Return

Welcome to the site, If you have any questions regarding just about anything let me know

Administrator

Welcome to the site. Yeah, if you have any questions message Scarecrow ^^
    Pain likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Thanks everyone,

Um... how would you like me going about asking for help and such? I don't want to be starting entire threads or anything... and well I doubt you are going to regularly check this thread.
    Right now I'm struggling with making a Bilge Bot algorithm.. never done it before. But I've taken information from the screen to identify the bilging puzzle and window location and such. As well as what pieces are where... so now it's just processing that information for output.... (I say JUST... but that is probably the hardest part...). So yeah I could definitely use some tips on how to go about that.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Ignasis View Post
    Thanks everyone,

Um... how would you like me going about asking for help and such? I don't want to be starting entire threads or anything... and well I doubt you are going to regularly check this thread.
    Right now I'm struggling with making a Bilge Bot algorithm.. never done it before. But I've taken information from the screen to identify the bilging puzzle and window location and such. As well as what pieces are where... so now it's just processing that information for output.... (I say JUST... but that is probably the hardest part...). So yeah I could definitely use some tips on how to go about that.
    Skype works. (Mine is in my signature).

Banned

Oh herro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Welcome to the site. Yeah, if you have any questions message Scarecrow ^^
    Passing on responsibility like a baws.

Btw Hai op.
    new life, who this