Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hey Im New.

Hey Im New.

Hey this is Advantage. I'm relatively new to the website, but ive been reading through different threads for a while now. So i decided to make a account and say hi to the community. I look forward to meeting people and learning new stuff. Peace. Hope to talk to you more in the future...

P.S. i know this isn't the thread for it but is The VIP worth it? I love Puzzle Pirates and i think it would be a good investment. Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Hallo! Welcome to Bot-Supply.

Banned

Welcome to BS, and yeah, VIP is worth it. Just make sure you don't suicide bot and your pirate will be fine.

Thanks for the welcoming. I tried the bots on the day when we were able to use em for free and i was hooked. Thus i have decided to try to become a active fourm member. I wanna contribute as much as possible. I really like what you guys are doing here. It's LEGIT. And when it comes to bots that's hard to find. None of you really know me yet, but that will change. I really respect you guys. ESPECIALLY Face and the devlopers/coders

Ah, so you're a suck-up? ;] You'll go far.

Pretty sure sobo isn't a dev/coder (that I know of) . Or face. #nolove.

Hello regardless.
    new life, who this

WatchMeWin i never said either of them were. I just meant i have respect for em after reading so many of their threads. I've learned a lot in these past weeks. I have respect for the actual Bot devlopers is what i meant since i know nothing of coding. And it seems very indepth and confusing. I would Love To learn more about the actual coding process. I shoulda made a account sooner. Lol Oh and omegwavex If you wanna make it far in anything you gotta kiss ass sometimes. Hahaha.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Omegwavex View Post
    Ah, so you're a suck-up? ;] You'll go far.
    Give him a break he just joined.
    Advantagex likes this.

Banned

Welcome ^_^

I hate you.
    Omegwavex likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast