Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi guys my name's asdasoran and I'm 15 years old. Currently I am a 1 year old member of the site and I enjoyed every second of it. I may not be a 1000 posts kinda guy that everyone knows and loves or something like that but I still consider that there's someone in this world that loves me(wut). Anyway , my real name is Paul , my favorite hobby is playing basketball , I usually play recent published games such as the series PAYDAY , Battlefield , and so on. I also play Minecraft , been a premium player since when it was in Beta around 1.5 , Terraria , kinda any game that i think is sweet. You may be wondering why Y!PP isn't on that list , that's because I'm gonna do a sparate list for games that I play when I feel like sitting back relaxed looking back at my childhood and the games I used to play like Spineworld , Migoland , Y!PP , Runescape , Wolfenstein and others. I may not be recognized by hardly any of you guys but I met some awesome people here , I got around to some incredible events such as the free day/week ( i can't remember) of Supply Box premium stuff. Now that we reached this subject I may be going way off-topic here but I wanted to say something about the bots and the ban reports : the day that bots were free I idled 15 hours straight with the navy , I still got that pirate , I'm using an outdated KoW version , still not banned , I used the "More human Bilge Bot" , not banned , currently as I said in the "More human Blige Bot" topic I'm using manual FTB , anyway back to the topic : What I do outside gaming ? Well , generally highschool things. Some of you might think that I am one of these desperate kind of kids that want everything for nothing and scream at the slightest bad thing happening and stuff(I still rage at some games but that's not the idea) and generally a squeaker. I have in my book a record that I keep updated , containing people that told me I'm aged over 20+ because of my voice and behaviour. It's a big list. Well anyway , I guess I went a bit too far into this introduction , if the introduction I posted 1 year ago still exists I'm sorry , I just wanted to re-make it to maybe meet new people and stuff.
    Have a nice day!

Banned

Soooo long D:
    lol hayyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Soooo long D:
    lol hayyyy
    All my things are long , if you get what I mean. (: