Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey There

Talking Hey There

Hey there guys, I'm New to the community,
    I'm not actually interested in botting myself, I'm interested in creating them - I'm a self taught programmer and have been experimenting for a few years-
    I've browsed the Forums so far an i've found a few threads about programming bots or just anything related to coding in general

#Return

Nice to see people who are interested in the programming side

Welcome to Bot-Supply !

Thank you, and yeah i'm interested in anything related to coding; it just so happens that a coding/botting community might be a great way to get better xD

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Fox787 View Post
    Thank you, and yeah i'm interested in anything related to coding; it just so happens that a coding/botting community might be a great way to get better xD
    Of course, I started learning to code last year and the coders here are extremely experienced and knowledgeable. If you hang around them you definitely learn a lot

I've been programming simple Macros for ages; such as i had an auto-battling one for Pokemmo (an online pokemon mmo) they being simple key input 'bots'; but yes i plan to learn different techniques

#Return

I've been programming simple Macros for ages; such as i had an auto-battling one for Pokemmo (an online pokemon mmo) they being simple key input 'bots'; but yes i plan to learn different techniques
    Gotta start small if you really want to learn properly What languages do you code in ?

well i used a specific language for the tool (AutoHotKey)
    however i'm decent with All of C, and learning Java ; so im a bit of everything

#Return

well i used a specific language for the tool (AutoHotKey)
    however i'm decent with All of C, and learning Java ; so im a bit of everything
    Java is pretty similar to C, I've ever used AutoHotKey, I'd do something in C# if i ever needed to do something like that I guess!

it was just whatever i found; as its basically pre-set.
    From another side of programming i've been making games, using GML or unity commonly

#Return

it was just whatever i found; as its basically pre-set.
    From another side of programming i've been making games, using GML or unity commonly
    Add me on Skype man, we can talk a bit further about all this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast