Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raz

Raz likes Girls xD

Hey guys,

I'm Raz, I am new to the community (obviously). I am switching here from BuyPoe, I have over 250 posts there, and I am just not feeling it anymore. It's inactive and to be honest boring. I am not saying it won't change, but at the rate it's at I decided to abandon ship and make my way here. I hope we can all be friends. I do have special talents such as Graphic Design and Video Development. I actually started my own highlight company, making highlight videos for athletes.

You find me writing guides somewhere, or making sweet love to my.... =) nevermind.

Peace Out Girls Scouts!
    -Raz

Ex-Staff Member

Can we see some of your graphic work?

Raz

Yeah, I'll post it up later. Some of it is kind of personal, I hate when people see my work. I don't like it when people judge something that they don't even know the story behind. Anyways, so far so good =)

Ex-Staff Member

I shall look forward to it
    Last edited by Champ; 01-18-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Banned

Welcome to the site. Quite a few of the members seem to feel the same, including ones who were there since the start in a sense. Hopefully more users come from not only there, but other ends of places to use the forums. So yeah, your not the only one who has given up a bit (or a lot) with BP.

Administrator

I had my password/e-mail/demoted and IP banned from BP for disagreeing with Dave. Does that mean I gave up a lot?

Anyways, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay and it isn't as boring for you as BP was.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    I had my password/e-mail/demoted and IP banned from BP for disagreeing with Dave. Does that mean I gave up a lot?

Anyways, welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay and it isn't as boring for you as BP was.
    And? I lost 500 likes for when Notion defaced BP and Dave redid some stuff and never gave me them back. That's why I am here today.

Administrator

Dave used a tool offered by vB called "Impex" to transfer parts of his database because he fucked the old one up to a point he "couldn't fix"

Dave tends to over exaggerate things, especially when it came to the "risky move, never been done before. Only an idea" thing in his thread about how he saved BP.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ex-Staff Member

Why do you care so much about your likes? :P

Raz

@Champ

Who doesn't want to be liked lol. Except for me I hate it when people like me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast