Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Whats good?

Banned

Whats good?

Looks like the whole BP gang is here, I got banned from BuyPoe.com for some gay ass reason, apparently my IP matched some scammer named Hunterseller's or some stupid shit like that, Im BabyJesus95 by the way, xD. Anyway, hey guys, whats up, I'm banned from YPP, so yeah, xD. And I have a few cool bots.

Administrator

You where banned from BP because you did actually scam and ban evaded multiple times. Not because your "IP's matched" (I know this because I was the one who banned you multiple times) anywho, welcome to the site and hope you see a clean slate on your end.
    Chrome likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Lol fuck off Sobo. I didn't do shit. I left the site for about a month, I come back and I'm banned for scamming 5.00 dollars, or some stupid shit. I was a writer on that forums, very dedicated. Almost 500+ posts in under 1-2 months, You think I wanted to throw that away for 5 fucking dollars? Get over yourself.

Administrator

So..you spammed over 500 posts in a month, and rewrote copyrighted work. Congrats bro, real dedicated.

Say what you want but there is proof against you for scamming and ban evading multiple times. One of the members scammed happens to be a moderator on our site.

So really, get over yourself and stop trying to save some face whats done is done. You can have a second chance here or leave forever, I honestly don't care.
    Kandor likes this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

Let's not get into old memories, Sobo. I HONESTLY have no clue how Hunterseller is in anyway linked to me, hell, before I was "banned" I quit for about a month, and before that I HELPED wastedbro get revenge on thebombguy or whatever his name was. I was even BANNED on Y!PP for it, I was accused of buying/selling PoE, which I hadn't done, therefore, how would I even begin to scam PoE? Everyone already knew that I was banned from Y!PP, hell, you must've remembered how much I went through to try and get myself unbanned from Y!PP, just think for a sec. I was talking to wastedbro about an hour or so again and even he himself still wonders why or how our IP's matched up, or whatever happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Lol fuck off Sobo.
    Welcome to the site, and that quote made me "Laugh out Loud". Haven't seen anyone recently that has the enough courage to say that to Sobo.
    Retired.

Banned

Thanks man, good to be here. I've had my fair runs with Sobo. He's a cutie behind his shell.

I don't wish to carry the topic I am not aware of but if that "scammer" was not you; then how did the IP match?
    Retired.

Banned

Your telling me man, I have no clue. Get this, I help wastedbro with a scammer about a month before I realized I was banned, right? I come back and the only message I know is that I'm banned for scamming 5.00 dollars. That's all they said. Permanent ban. I was a writer on their site and I was an active poster, made alot of people signatures and some avatars, that good stuff, made alot of topics regarding what I liked at the time (Pokemon, I think?) and other stuff, even donated I believe. (Not sure if I got around to it around then).

Please stop saying you were a writer before I actually tear my EYES out. You plagarised your work, therefore, didn't write it. Okay you may not of been a scammer, but you definitely weren't a writer either.. Welcome.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast