Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: hey!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200

    hey!

    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
    DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

    love and waffles,

    t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    fooder is offline

    Posts
    11
    ur 2 cute and funny pleae be my friend

  3. #3
    Server Admin
    Sticky is offline

    Posts
    966
    Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
    way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
    aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
    why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

    I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
    with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
    It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
    manners of behavior such as we possess.

    She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
    of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

    Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
    comment freely.

    Doom!

    That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
    thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

    Yours,

    The Penguin of Doom.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Bloodlogic is offline

    Posts
    63
    I make alot of random noises and sounds :3
    RAWR! and than i rode a magical panda to work :,D lololololololol jk jk jk jk lol lol northwest of my face! unce unce unce graffee abortion nipple extension ima shark, suck my dick my spoon is too big i believe i cann flllyyy XD and too many more
    I've been stung by 15,000 bees that were later to be proven to be monkeys who enjoy poking people with little sticks that are pasted onto their backs. Because of this, I've got a 50% chance of being impotent or 50% chance of omnipotence. So I got that going for me.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Ezenemy is offline

    Posts
    1,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
    way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
    aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
    why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

    I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
    with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
    It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
    manners of behavior such as we possess.

    She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
    of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

    Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
    comment freely.

    Doom!

    That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
    thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

    Yours,

    The Penguin of Doom.
    I think that definitely made me laugh much more than the original ever has.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Kandor is offline

    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
    way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
    aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
    why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

    I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
    with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
    It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
    manners of behavior such as we possess.

    She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
    of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

    Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
    comment freely.

    Doom!

    That is simply one of many examples of my random actions. Ha, ha. Fare
    thee well. I wish you much love and waffles.

    Yours,

    The Penguin of Doom.
    wot

    i dunt understund m8

    R.ita I.s P.erfect

  7. #7
    Banned
    FlyingPenguin is offline

    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
    DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

    love and waffles,

    t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

    Imposter, I am the real Penguin of Doom!

  8. #8
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPenguin View Post
    Imposter, I am the real Penguin of Doom!
    Technically you're a human being; but alas, we all have our times.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Scooter is offline

    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by nalyat View Post
    Technically you're a human being; but alas, we all have our times.
    you just said "alas" lol

  10. #10
    Member
    nalyat is offline

    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    you just said "alas" lol
    Yes sir, is that an issue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •