Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tonistaro

Thread: Not really new but still do it :)

Banned

Not really new but still do it :)

Hey guys, so my name is Tony, i am 21yeas old, i live in switzerland, thats why my english isnt perfect . I love playing Call of duty and League of legends. and i am really good at it
    I play football (soccer in american) 4times a week and i play in front so i score many goals !!
    beside gaming i like well of course girls :P and cars, my dream car would be the Lamborghini .

I am honest, loyal, and very friendly and i like meeting some new people all the time
    If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask them to me !! Thank you and Happy gaming!!

Tony

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by tonistaro View Post
    I play football (soccer in american) 4times a week and i play in front so i score many goals !!
    Welcome Tony!
    "In front" is fairly vague, do you mean a lone Striker, a Centre Forward/Supporting Striker or possibly a winger or one of two strikers?
    And what is your strength as a striker (i.e. being 6ft 5in to be able to dominate high balls)?
    Do you play league football (either pro or semi-pro) or just Sunday League style? I met a guy on PP who was a Danish 3rd tier semi-pro footballer whose team narrowly missed out on promotion to the Danish 2nd League.
    Also, do you have [a] favourite team(s) and/or player(s)?
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Welcome Tony!
    "In front" is fairly vague, do you mean a lone Striker, a Centre Forward/Supporting Striker or possibly a winger or one of two strikers?
    And what is your strength as a striker (i.e. being 6ft 5in to be able to dominate high balls)?
    Do you play league football (either pro or semi-pro) or just Sunday League style? I met a guy on PP who was a Danish 3rd tier semi-pro footballer whose team narrowly missed out on promotion to the Danish 2nd League.
    Also, do you have [a] favourite team(s) and/or player(s)?
    Something tells me you play too much football manager. Nobody but that game uses the phrase "Supporting Striker"

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Something tells me you play too much football manager. Nobody but that game uses the phrase "Supporting Striker"
    FIFA used to do it as well. And the guy has bad english, Im helping a brother out...
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Welcome to Bot-Supply

Banned

Haha yea front striker, and i play semi elite i have many trainings per week
    Kandor likes this.