Auzz's :D hope to get to know you

My name is Jack,

i was a member on BP for a very long time, mostly lurking though even though some of you may remember me, i was a VIP with very few posts but involved in a lot of poe trading/bot buying, i buy a lot of poe and wager/gamble it away :] i also like to code although i've never done anything too seriously, i recently rejoined PP and went back to BP to see it was dead and i felt very hurt that Dave had let it happen but then i read through some threads out of boredom and when i heard about here i was extremely happy to see the forums active and all these people i remember over here instead

ilove you all, hope this works out 100% keep up the good work Bot-supply.com

What is your favorite games?
    i play a lot of Smite and LoL while i got PP running but thats about it

hope this passes with enough detail ill hope to see you around and get more involved then lurking for years on end like i did on BP!!!

Administrator

Welcome to Bot-Supply mate. Glad you've decided to join. Hope you have a great time during your stay and if you have any questions feel free to PM me
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ex-Staff Member

Welcome to Bot-Supply, Jack the ex-VIP BuyPoe member with few posts that was involved in poe trading, bot buying, gambling and wagering who likes to code but has never done any serious projects, who has since rejoined Puzzle Pirates and returned to BuyPoe only to see it was dead and you felt very hurt that Dave let it die but read through some threads out of boredom and realised that Bot-Supply existed and were extremely happy to see this forum active and see the people you remember here instead and you love us all and hope this forum works and play a lot of Smite and League of Legends when you have Puzzle Pirates running and you hope your post passes for enough detail and hope to see us around and get more involved then lurking for years on end like you did on BuyPoe!!!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.