Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi, my name is William and im from Hull!l I have been playing puzzle pirates since 2007, The main reason I am here is to hopefully get the right bots I need for PP to make me a heap of cash as you could say I am a poker addict haha.

I also like to play runescape and from coming on to this site was hoping to exchange my RS GP for Poe but im not exsactley sure what are the price rates of trading yet. Any information you could give me on that would be very helpfull

I know this isn't the best introduction but hey I play puzzle pirates :-D

Looking forward to meeting and talking to you all
    Last edited by coyleyovbhe; 01-23-2013 at 07:56 PM.

#Return

Welcome to Bot-Supply c:

Hey there! If im right its like 15m for 100k. Hope you get the bots you want!

Ex-Staff Member

Welcome William from Hull, United Kingdom that has played Puzzle Pirates since 2007 and is mainly here to get the right bots to fund his Poker Addiction as well as wanting to trade his Runescape GP for PoE but not being sure on the rates who is looking forward to meeting us!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    Welcome William from Hull, United Kingdom that has played Puzzle Pirates since 2007 and is mainly here to get the right bots to fund his Poker Addiction as well as wanting to trade his Runescape GP for PoE but not being sure on the rates who is looking forward to meeting us!
    You do it to everyone right?
    Anyways welcome