Meet The Poker Addict

Hello guys! I am new to this botting business but I am very fond of learning the ropes under your guys help if you can. I am an extreme poker addict in PP and always tend to go crazy with tables. I go from 200k-2mil tables then lose all my money and go back to 20-200 tables. I need a way where I can be offline and get some money and play some more poker HAHA. This is a pretty poor intro but hey! My name is Anthony btw and I play chess (whats your rating?). I am still a student and look forward to owning up in PP.

Hey =3 they added 200k-2mill tables? Hmm just play poker on your phone? o.O
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Theres a few apps on iPhones and Androids which let you poker, I think one of them is called Zynga Poker

And welcome to the forum!

Banned

My elo is higher than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    My elo is higher than yours.
    Whats the website for the chess? o.O
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

They don't have 200k to 2000k tables no; invest in a shoppe which makes money for you whilst you are ofline with little to no work once little work put in to them... The little work that you will do with the shoppe or even stall will keep you of poker for a bit. You always have poe to fall back on then, just don't sell your Shoppe if you do go broke from the tables.

There are also poker guides avaliable on this website, although I think it may be an AOF guide. Try reading that and do as it says and you shouldn't be on them 20PoE - 200PoE tables for much longer! :P

PS: Go for a tailor shoppe or IM, I find theses make alot with little work.

Check mate! Welcome to Bot-Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by mentalistic View Post
    chess (whats your rating?)
    1650 - 1800 in bullet, I vary a LOT from day to day, nonetheless, we should play.

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Whats the website for the chess? o.O
    Dat chess.com.

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by american View Post
    They don't have 200k to 2000k tables no; invest in a shoppe which makes money for you whilst you are ofline with little to no work once little work put in to them... The little work that you will do with the shoppe or even stall will keep you of poker for a bit. You always have poe to fall back on then, just don't sell your Shoppe if you do go broke from the tables.

There are also poker guides avaliable on this website, although I think it may be an AOF guide. Try reading that and do as it says and you shouldn't be on them 20PoE - 200PoE tables for much longer! :P

PS: Go for a tailor shoppe or IM, I find theses make alot with little work.

Check mate! Welcome to Bot-Supply.
    Can you teach me how to set up a decent stall that makes money. The sh*t I set up requires maximum effort and gets minimum profit...
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.