Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hello I'm new!

Hello I'm new!

Well that title seemed very upbeat *ahem*.

Hi all I am slippers A name given to me by.. face I think. Because I was dumb enough to use my YPP username on this forum.
    I spend most of my time in shooters and such lately, but I have always been interested in amassing millions in both Runescape and PuzzlePirates.
    However unlike runescape, I have no idea what I am doing in PP, it has always been something I do in my free time.
    I started playing runescape 8 years ago. and YPP 4 years ago.
    Apart from gaming, I collect things for fun;

Rocks
    Coins
    Notes (money)
    Stamps

I have a pretty large collection of them all.
    I started lurking here just after the YPP bots stopped working.
    It's been a while, So I have decided to sign up

3 fast facts
    I'm broke.
    I live in a shed.
    I have a tumor.

All of those facts are hilarious to me, I will often joke about them.
    (just a heads up, because it throws people off, sometimes.)

Administrator

your money collection mustn't be going to well if you are broke.
    doubleuson and Sh4d0h like this.

There are lots of countries with notes worth about 3 cents.
    Physically, My collection is large. But If I went to en exchange. I wouldn't get much with it.
    Maybe a happy meal.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    There are lots of countries with notes worth about 3 cents.
    Physically, My collection is large. But If I went to en exchange. I wouldn't get much with it.
    Maybe a happy meal.
    I'd stay away from mcdonalds if I were you, with all of the chemicals and preservatives, if someone doesn't moderate their intake, they could get cancer from it. Would be a right terrible thing. (I wish I could of thought up of a better joke than that, but sadly nothing came to mind)

I'm not sure if you are truthful about those facts or not, but if you are and you do have that sense of humour, then I adore you. There aren't many people who can take a punch and keep rolling like that.

I actually laughed from the cancer joke, That's The Spirit
    Glad to see someone is keen to get on the bandwagon.

Administrator

If I were you, I'd totally get like 10 dollars in Zimbabwe dollars. It's something akin to 3.3 billion. You could be a billionare overnight

Lol, I did get some yugoslavian 100 trillion or something stupid, but I put it somewhere and I lost it, I lost my car keys also. So I just drilled out the keylock and started it with a screwdriver.
    *thuglife*

Administrator

You must get all of the chicks with that beastly set up.

Well I live on a farm, but the chickens don't get a chance to have babies. So no Chicks as of yet. None in the human form either

What about you Face? I haven't been able to find your Intro Thread.

Administrator

You would probably find it on the ye olde buypoe. If you want I'll tell you about myself though. If you don't ignore the post below.

My name is Face, I originally signed up on buypoe.com under the name >: D but that broke the database many times, so I changed it to >:3. Which also ended up breaking their database many times. So it became Face. I sold bots on buypoe up until january of this year. There was turmoil between Dave and pretty much the core members of buypoe with how Dave was running the site. Sobo (co-owner and admin) came up with the idea of Bot-supply so that we could have our own site and stuffs. So we could sell unhindered. So we did. Bot supply exists and I kind of strafe around the site, just recently have become more active and proactive. Though I think this is majorly due to the loss of probably the best moderator I've had, Scarecrow.

Fun facts:
    I think comedy and humor should be laughed at with incredibly dark subject matter. Once you censor comedy it's pretty much the way to horrible Hitler fascism of death and doom.

It may seem like I run the show, but really if it weren't for the people behind the scenes, nothing would ever get done, and I can't thank them enough for it. (ie sticky among others)

Despite having a decent amount of money, I would prefer to live in a shed or something small just for the fact that there isn't much to clean up. I am a horribly disorganized person and the less to pick up, the better.

You'd think my life would be more interesting, but my job is my life and well. Internet away!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast