Thread: Hola Mundo

Hola Mundo

Hello everyone, i hope that im supposed to be posting this here, so if not then ooops.

My name is RJ!!!!
    I build robots!!!! (yeah like the ones that kill eachother in tv) but I also build robots to complete unique tasks and challenges.
    I'm not sure I've ever used a public forum before so i guess that makes me the "noob" or something.
    I hope to learn more about programming, enough for basic automated gameplay.
    I also look forward to learning about all you guys reading this.

Gen Dobry!

Banned

Welcome to Bot-Supply! Yeah I guess that makes you a noob but noobs are welcome here ;D

Administrator

Welcome to the site mate, I'm sure you'll fit in fine.

Robots? That's pretty kick arse.. I'd like to see some pictures if you wouldn't mind posting them. I've always been interested in that sort of stuff.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here at Bot-Supply. Just keep in mind with your coding if you have the mindset to learn programming or only learning certain aspects of a language with the sole purpose of making bots the likely hood of you failing is great, start off learning how to code proper applications (or even simple tools/applets for a game) then move into automated software and AIs.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Hey, welcome! Don't worry, if you have the same general intrests of the people here, which is a high range of variety, you'll fit it Your hobby in robotics sounds quite intriguing, how long have you been interested in them?

R.ita I.s P.erfect

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Just keep in mind with your coding if you have the mindset to learn programming or only learning certain aspects of a language with the sole purpose of making bots the likely hood of you failing is great, start off learning how to code proper applications (or even simple tools/applets for a game) then move into automated software and AIs.
    Commitment and a lot of patience is also needed if you're planning to learn programming.

Welcome to Bot-Supply!