Thread: Kandor

Kandor

Le dawgs, the time has come for me to be here! Better late than never I hear the mainstream people say. If you don't know who I am, I am Kandor. I like to play games, mainly on PC (but am known to bash out the PS3 ) Bot-Supply sounds like a hardcore botting/gaming site. iLike - so I hope to stay around and contribute to it.

Kandor

Toxic, we must use black here <3

Ex-Staff Member

Babe! You came <3 I've missed you for the like... 20 minutes we haven't been on the same site together! D:
    Thanks for coming, Welcome to BS <333333333333 (It's funny because it means Bull****)

Seriously thanks for coming bro, I thought I was gonna be lonely =(

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Babe! You came <3 I've missed you for the like... 20 minutes we haven't been on the same site together! D:
    Thanks for coming, Welcome to BS <333333333333 (It's funny because it means Bull****)

Seriously thanks for coming bro, I thought I was gonna be lonely =(
    I said that to Sobo like three months ago and he was liek meh idc. And how dare you be lonely when you have me around? D;

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Navi View Post
    I said that to Sobo like three months ago and he was liek meh idc. And how dare you be lonely when you have me around? D;
    Dun forget me!!!

It's like those part time apartments by the sea. They're hawt.
    Last edited by Toxic; 01-15-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: You used their instead of they're!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    It's like those part time apartments by the sea. They're hawt.
    Story of my life.
    Last edited by Toxic; 01-15-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: You quoted him using their instead of they're!