Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello, new lad here =]

Hello there, I'm known as Lonny (not loony for chrissakes) which came up from my old nickname Lonehwolf (loneh -> lonny). My real name is Bennet, but that's weird to spell (Ben-nith) so who cares? :P

My favourite games are RPGs and MMOs. I've played several games throughout my free time, most of which were quite famous and some of which were less so, such as YPP :P I also like civilization-style games such as Anno1701 and others along those lines. I mostly play just about anything with a good core gameplay, and solid polish in it! As a side note I'm also looking forward towards Guild Wars 2. Been in the beta (pre-ordered already) and I'm looking forward to destroying everything in my path along with my mates in there! :P

As far as my hobbies go, I have to say that during my free time I either read (recently enjoyed literature by Mario Puzo - Fortunate Pilgrim and The Godfather <3). To go with that I do enjoy movies, and I've watched several of them too! Next saturday Spiderman is up next I also watch a variety of anime and read a lot of mangas. I have to admit that by time I came attached to the Japanese culture, it's interesting, although a little sick and twisted in some places from my perspective! xD

Besides gaming, I pretty much do the above, or work and study. I'm an apprentice at an IT company and I'm going down the path of Computer Engineering. That weird little thing where you put wires together, push in a microcontroller, program it through Assembly, C, C# or whatever works and is compatible and then watch it flash lights, open and move various stuff or break down because I screwed up royally at calculating the proper voltage or resistance values (happened quite a bit) xD

I don't really enjoy work too much.. I mean what the hell, it's work after all but I'm hoping this path will eventually lead me someplace I'll find myself comfortable. Until then, my main traits are lazyness and confusion. I'm a bit clumsy I guess but it's all good fun, I can smile and laugh at my own screwups as do my friends (bit too much sometimes :P xD)

Well that's me in a nutshell. Or a great big nutshell since I wrote down quite a bit, sorry for that :P

Lupo

Banned

You sound like a superstar, welcome.

Bahaha, superstar my ass xD Thanks though!

VIP Member

Welcome to Bot-Supply Q: what made you join BS? Are you interested in Bots and such, or just the forums?

@Alienz: Both. In fact I tried acquiring VIP but Paypal is being a total silly plushie and won't let me pay for some reason. Tried twice with errors both times. I'll give it some time to cool down then try again :/

Banned

What error are you getting and which payment method? If it isn't working now, chances are it wont later so you're going to have to figure out what the issue is.

True that Ez.

Having retried it just now the error was:

"We were unable to verify your credit or debit card. To proceed with your purchase, please select a different payment method or add a different credit or debit card, then click Continue."

Thing is, I paid with Paypal many times before, and it always went smooth. I also believe there's money in my credit card since just 3 days ago my pay should have come in. Though banks over here do tend to fuck around a little bit so waiting might actually solve the problem lol

welcome to bot supply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you DHM

Banned

Phone your credit card company, make sure you have the money. I believe you getting that error means that it has insufficient funds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast