Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Supersize/welcome all

Hey everyone, Its Supersize. Some of you may remember me from another similar forum. Over the years I have been on BP, i slowly saw the site degrade in content, so I started posting less and less. Now a days I barely post there seeing as everything seems to be a buy/sell thread, a drama thread, a spam thread, or a reporting scam thread. Hopefully I will be more active on here, I see that my favorite members have followed to BS and most of the annoying ones have stayed put at BP.

Hopefully I can get to know some of the new people, and this forum will take off.

Cheers,

Supersize

Well welcome to bot supply... hope to see you posting around the forums. Dont worry, we wont bite ;3
    Last edited by looloo1; 01-24-2012 at 04:13 AM.
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

Ex-Staff Member

Welcome to the site.

We hope to provide a better community and amazing content.

Administrator

Welcome mai love.

Almost all the annoying people stayed at BP. Sadly we couldn't get Champ to stay...
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Thanks all. I must say, I am quite happy with the administration/mod team here. This feels right.

Edit: Champ, do you have that redone version of my sig from bp lying around anywhere? I forgot to use it and would love to display your work here

I'm one of those annoying people that came too..

Champ told me about it so I figured he didn't want to be alone. XD

Quote Originally Posted by looloo1 View Post
    Well welcome to buy poe... hope to see you posting around the forums. Dont worry, we wont bite ;3
    Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    Lol?
    God dammit... I was reading the buypoe mocking thread while typing that and it must have driven my brain D:
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

Quote Originally Posted by Supersize View Post
    Hey everyone, Its Supersize. Some of you may remember me from another similar forum. Over the years I have been on BP, i slowly saw the site degrade in content, so I started posting less and less. Now a days I barely post there seeing as everything seems to be a buy/sell thread, a drama thread, a spam thread, or a reporting scam thread. Hopefully I will be more active on here, I see that my favorite members have followed to BS and most of the annoying ones have stayed put at BP.

Hopefully I can get to know some of the new people, and this forum will take off.

Cheers,

Supersize
    Welcome to Bot-Supply. I think I know you very well, just can't remember. Do you happen to be *** from Viridian?
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 01-24-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    Retired.

Official PoE Seller

Welcome mate!

Yomannn please remove his name, Ask him via PM. Seriously, dont leave taht question out in public.

My ONLY skype from today (4/05/2015): OriginalLastPoeSeller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast