Thread: The New Guy

The New Guy

Hey Guys. I am new here just registered. Looking through the forum and trying to get to know everyone in the community. You guys can call me Funboy. Because my last name is fun.

Cheers mates D

My hobbies are playin my Xbox 360 I mostly play FIFA 12 and black ops . And I play cs and tf2 on steam. During weekends
    I usually head down to the beach with my mates for a surf with is really good. Surfing is My other favorite thing to do besides playing games and browsing the net. Hope to hear more from the community about future bots and updates.
    Cheers mates
    Last edited by Champ; 04-17-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Welcome to the site

thanks Sparkster. Have u got any bots from this site yet??

Yeah, i had vip and tested them all, they all work really great I havent bought any yet though just payed for vip for them

Ex-Staff Member

Welcome to Bot-Supply funboy!

Quote Originally Posted by funboy View Post
    Have u got any bots from this site yet??
    Although I may be bias, I believe that all the bots we have on Bot-Supply are amazing. Just check out our testimonials and videos to see what others think.

Thanks champ. I saw the carpentery bot and so far I pretty impressed my the speed and how they get masterpieces .

Can't wait to try out KoW 1.0 before buying KoW 2.0 and the other bots. The gunning bot looks really good.