Thread: What's Up!

What's Up!

Hey guys! My name is Sergs, and I have been part of a few Puzzle Pirates Bot communities prior to this one. I was wondering when >:3, or Face as he's now apparently called, would finally leave all the drama of buypoe and EZ-Hacks behind and start his own website. I love Puzzle Pirates and I'm pretty excited to see what this community has in store for me. Apart from YPP, I like to solve Rubik's Cubes and make videos (See my youtube channel - TheSergsB). I'm also learning Java right now and hoping to read through some old bot source codes to see if I can figure some stuff out. I'm sure you guys will be able to help me, since a lot of peopel here are expert coders.

My goal project is to bring back the mouseless bilge or carp bots so that you can minimize the screen while the bot runs. If anyone has any ideas on how I can do this, let me know

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell, PM me if you have any questions or would like to talk about botting. Peace

Administrator

Welcome to Bot-Supply mate
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Must have been the best intro since before KoW 1.0 (free version) was released !

Welcome matey !

Banned

Welcome, To Bot-Supply Hope you enjoy your time here(:

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Thesergsb View Post
    My goal project is to bring back the mouseless bilge or carp bots so that you can minimize the screen while the bot runs. If anyone has any ideas on how I can do this, let me know
    Those bots employ a technique called reflection. The downside is that you've gotta update the bot every time YPP updates.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Those bots employ a technique called reflection. The downside is that you've gotta update the bot every time YPP updates.
    Unless you make it Dynamic
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Yeah I know that. I used Omnis Bilge edition for a while (Don't know if any of you got a chance to try that bot, it was excellent). It kept having to be updated and then gSurge shut down completely. Anyone know what happened to that by the way?