Thread: Yo.

Yo.

So im endl3ss. I have been an active member of hundreds of forums in the past 4 years. Some of you may know my powerbot questing service or others my poe selling services on buypoe. Im a really easy going guy and i troll like no other. I mean i will literally troll everyone here at least once. Not flame mind you but troll most definetly. Im a movie expert if you guys are looking for a great movie to watch this weekend (wether i be action or comedy etc.) message me and ill give you a list! I dont know what else to say. Im from the US... umm? I play puzzlepirates occasionalu but usually i just sell poe. Thats it?

VIP Member

You finally made it here welcome bud

Quote Originally Posted by Dj-Redemption View Post
    You finally made it here welcome bud
    lol. yeah i guess. if you need a signature... ill make one :P

Welcome to the site

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    So im endl3ss. I have been an active member of hundreds of forums in the past 4 years. Some of you may know my powerbot questing service or others my poe selling services on buypoe. Im a really easy going guy and i troll like no other. I mean i will literally troll everyone here at least once. Not flame mind you but troll most definetly. Im a movie expert if you guys are looking for a great movie to watch this weekend (wether i be action or comedy etc.) message me and ill give you a list! I dont know what else to say. Im from the US... umm? I play puzzlepirates occasionalu but usually i just sell poe. Thats it?
    /troll Ocassionally***

lul Hey Endless